frick

Apr 4, 2010
I thought only Mario was worse than him today. Cuadrado was having his periodic joke of a performance but at least the guy ran a lot even in his worst form.
I'm not saying he's bad, but at the moment out of the first team attackers/wingers he's the lowest at the pecking order. The only guy I would sacrifice for him is Mandzukic but I prefer Douglas Costa ahead of him there on the left.

His direct competitor is Dybala, no doubt. And at the moment the only thing he's better than Dybala is how he knows to run at spaces. He looks more comfortable on the wing then Dybala. Other than that, he's worse than Dybala. Suprisingly for a big guy, he falls and lost the ball a lot.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Pick it up Federico, never thought but he's on the edge of flopping his first season. At this rate they will never get integrated with such performances.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Pinning any hope on this guy is pinning your money on a dead horse. He'll never be more than an average player from what he's shown so far. There's nothing in his game as yet that suggests otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)