Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
While i agree long term he may be our AM type but for now he gives us cover across those creative roles in the final third. A fully fit and in form bernardeschi is better than cuadrado, regardless of cuads starting the season well. For the first time in a long time we have quality players in that final third that allow us ro rest our best and it not be a burden.

Pjaca is another player that once fit and in form can offer another option as well. Full credit to marotta.

Did we overpay for bernadeschi? I dont think so. Not in a market where neymar was sold for 250m. Previous year Pogba for 110m and higgy for 90m. 40m for bernadeschi sounds about right. Just give him time.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
While i agree long term he may be our AM type but for now he gives us cover across those creative roles in the final third. A fully fit and in form bernardeschi is better than cuadrado, regardless of cuads starting the season well. For the first time in a long time we have quality players in that final third that allow us ro rest our best and it not be a burden.

Pjaca is another player that once fit and in form can offer another option as well. Full credit to marotta.

Did we overpay for bernadeschi? I dont think so. Not in a market where neymar was sold for 250m. Previous year Pogba for 110m and higgy for 90m. 40m for bernadeschi sounds about right. Just give him time.
Yes. Thank you.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

:tup:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
The new travelling benchwarmer created by :jj: Industries is great. When the bench is at it's optimal temperature, they release the benchwarmer for 10 mins.

Shame it cost like 40m though.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I know these days 40 million isn't what it used to be, but Berna was 1 or 1A signing this summer. Would have expected him to get more minutes but coach knows best and team is playing well.

We all thought the offense was overloaded with plenty of options this season even if the defense seemed not be of great concern in strengthening. So who knows, maybe Berna future is as a productive AM like was posted? It's all up to this guy getting the most out of what he has to play with and I have faith in him.
:allegri:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know these days 40 million isn't what it used to be, but Berna was 1 or 1A signing this summer. Would have expected him to get more minutes but coach knows best and team is playing well.

We all thought the offense was overloaded with plenty of options this season even if the defense seemed not be of great concern in strengthening. So who knows, maybe Berna future is as a productive AM like was posted? It's all up to this guy getting the most out of what he has to play with and I have faith in him.
:allegri:
Season has barely started. Calma

Allegri said last week that he and DC are still learning what the team needs from them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)