MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So far this guy is the total opposite of what Juventus once was known for. He's got -1% grinta.
I think he's more clumsy than soft. He did put in a nice tackle in pre-season on his goalline. I've seen him pinch the ball quite often in high presses with viola or Italy.

Sometimes he just falls on the ground out of nowhere though.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I think he's more clumsy than soft. He did put in a nice tackle in pre-season on his goalline. I've seen him pinch the ball quite often in high presses with viola or Italy.

Sometimes he just falls on the ground out of nowhere though.
Lol grinta.:touched:

Not everyone needs to have grinta. What we need is another game changer
Hust, he's too damn soft. Like a little flower ready to bloom :Klin:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Maybe because the alternatives we have in the squad aren't shite and there is no reason to bench a current starter for him? Berna has to fight for his place, this isn't Fiorentina where he was a superstar, he's just one of many at Juventus.

Our current team is full of players Max has puzzled together, yet people still bitch about him giving new players not enough playing time...And it's not like we are late into the season either. Still plenty of time. If he is ready, Max will play him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe because the alternatives we have in the squad aren't shite and there is no reason to bench a current starter for him? Berna has to fight for his place, this isn't Fiorentina where he was a superstar, he's just one of many at Juventus.

Our current team is full of players Max has puzzled together, yet people still bitch about him giving new players not enough playing time...And it's not like we are late into the season either. Still plenty of time. If he is ready, Max will play him.
:tup:

Cuadrado is regular tested starter who had a good game, Costa is most potent individually winger we have, Mandzu is a rock right now. Dybala is reaching super saiyan levels, these are all Bernadeschis competition 4 games into the season.

It's quite normal he has to fight his way into the squad, especially since he isn't a natural winger I'm sensing Allegri is most likely seeing him as Dybala alternative mostly.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
He will never be good enough to start here. This buy was only made Because we want italian players.

He is a good player, but good is not enough When you play that position in a top 5 club in Europe.

He needs time, and i hope he will shine, he seems to have a lot of heart and even in the few minutes his played you can clearly see he tries so hard.

But I fear we are a level above his capabilities.

- - - Updated - - -

He does seem kinda slow or not very agile for a winger.
Spot on! Reason why he wont ever be a Star! He is to slow, and his tecqnique isnt good enough to make up for it, like Dybala, isco etc.

Either you have to be fast as hell or have amazing techqnique, he has a little bit of both, but not enough.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Hustini loves to complain about random things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)