Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
And this is why it is so amazing and gets people excited so much.
Because fans have been waiting for along time to sign one the biggest YOUNG ITALIAN ATTACKING talent.
Since Alex's days.

Really happy for this purchase.
Forza Berna!!
Forza Juve!!
I thought you were going to say fans have been waiting to sign a happy player for a long time and we finally signed one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The more I think about this transfer the more I like it.

I'll try to ignore the transfer fee and say I'm glad we signed him.

Now...hopefully...our next target isn't Can.
lets say we paid for having a player who can play any position behind the striker. He can even play as SS for the lolz. So that way it doesnt seems so expensive. He is 23 years old anyways. We are willing to dish out that money for 29-30 yrs old dudes.

Im sure he will add that needed creative spark we have been missing since long time. Good times coming.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I believe this to be a mistake.
I think that he is vastly overrated and the main reason I didn't want him, is that I wanted us to use that money to buy a better player.
But he has passed his medical, he is ours now, the money is wasted, too late for anything else to happen, but wish him all the best!!
Hopefully he will prove me and other doubters wrong and shows us that he deserves to wear the old lady's number 10!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I believe this to be a mistake.
I think that he is vastly overrated and the main reason I didn't want him, is that I wanted us to use that money to buy a better player.
But he has passed his medical, he is ours now, the money is wasted, too late for anything else to happen, but wish him all the best!!
Hopefully he will prove me and other doubters wrong and shows us that he deserves to wear the old lady's number 10!

Eventhough Mandzukic was excellent throughout the season it'll be a pleasing to see two natural wingers who can take on their man. He may not be the super spectuclar champion we were waiting for but given his age and potential and our requirements he'll be a great addition.

Cuadrado has shown not to be consistent enough to become a starter. Costa and Bernadeschi will give us a whole new dimension on the wings.

Now sign Matic and Manolas and be done with this mercato

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I hope this means we are not selling Dybala. I remember when we signed Pjanic we dreamed of a Khedira/Marchisio-Pjanic-Pogba midfield. Now we are thinking of a Bernadeschi-Dybala-Costa/Mandzu line-up. Fingers crossed we don't lose him. I will be worried if Neymar goes to PSG.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I hope this means we are not selling Dybala. I remember when we signed Pjanic we dreamed of a Khedira/Marchisio-Pjanic-Pogba midfield. Now we are thinking of a Bernadeschi-Dybala-Costa/Mandzu line-up. Fingers crossed we don't lose him. I will be worried if Neymar goes to PSG.
Da, I think it all depends on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)