Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Big Bang is my dude for that, I thought I was the only one who still missed Gio :touched:

Really wouldnt mind seeing him back here as backup, we finally play a formation/attacking style that would suited him back then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah, my honest, opinion
I knew it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Big Bang is my dude for that, I thought I was the only one who still missed Gio :touched:

Really wouldnt mind seeing him back here as backup, we finally play a formation/attacking style that would suited him back then.
True. I suppose it wouldn't be bad to have him as a squad player who can cover several attacking positions when needed and he fills up a home grown spot. Definitely no savior though

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Giovinco cutting inside from wide positions in this 4231 with proper fullback support and pjanic feeding him through balls.

Yeah, would have worked. Bit like Mertens perhaps @Seven @Osman

Would have had a vastly different career than in that 352

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Remember Ferrara's 4231? Only lasted one or two games, but that was the best of both Gio and Diego in Juve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Remember Ferrara's 4231? Only lasted one or two games, but that was the best of both Gio and Diego in Juve.
Yep, looked really good then, and the 4-4-2 where he played LW that gave him freedom to roam, he had pretty much 8 assists as backup/rotation wing in that first season.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Giovinco cutting inside from wide positions in this 4231 with proper fullback support and pjanic feeding him through balls.

Yeah, would have worked. Bit like Mertens perhaps @Seven @Osman

Would have had a vastly different career than in that 352
It used to kill me watching him being played out of position. He could of achieved so much more if used right. Ive never fanboyed over anyone as much in my life apart from Del Piero and Nedved as i did over Gio when he played for the Italy underage teams. Id love to seem him back here.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well, he's already here and we didn't over-payed him more than 5m IMO so not so bad considering he's from rats..

Hopefully he would turn out so great as a lot of you are thinking he will. Welcome Berna

Mar 9, 2006
Yes, he actually is referring to Jewbinco :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
giphy.gif

tumblr_mcuuscyfpn1r30r4xo1_1280.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean by this, Djanik?
The new trend to announce players via twitter via videos, so Juventus are going to travel to Miami next so we can use that location to present Bernardeschi in the miami vice style - old lambo/ferrari, electronic music etc.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
welp, playing costa, dybala and bernardeschi means playing with 3 lefties on the attack :lol: had we get schick and playing him instead of higuain it would mean all 4 attackers are all lefties :lol:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Still nothing official. Juve medics obviously poring over the results of the medical. Should be announced once they have been cleared in the next few days.

Unless he has a serious health problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)