Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It gets funnier because Preet was a fake account.
Oooohhh but she was.
So, who represented himself as @Preet?

- - - Updated - - -

Until proven otherwise we have to assume Licht is the better player.

And Khedira and Marchisio as backup seems really expensive and unnecessary. We also have Rincon, Sturaro, Lemina and Bentancur atm.
But Marchisio can be a starter for us if his injury problems are behind him now. Marchisio is quality. Rincon is not "Juve material". :D Bentancur is unproven, just like Mandragora.

- - - Updated - - -

<----------------

We had a fantastic young Italian in the attack who had more talent in his pinky than 90% of our players and loved Juventus more than 99% of all our players. I hope we treat Federico a little better.
lol

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
:superhapp

- - - Updated - - -

Switch berna and Douglas and de siglio will start ahead of licht
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!????????????!!?!?!?!?!?!???????!!!!!!?!?!??????????

Do you understand that the purpose of football is to score more goals than your opponents, and that this is made easier if you have players who help you score goals and make it harder for your opponents to score against you?

If so, in what alternate reality do you live in that you think De Sciglio is a better RB than Licht? Do you have means of transporting me to that realm?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
But Marchisio can be a starter for us if his injury problems are behind him now. Marchisio is quality. Rincon is not "Juve material". :D Bentancur is unproven, just like Mandragora.
If Marchisio is a starter that means we are buying another CM for backup. In which case we still don't need Khedira. I think Rincon is good enough for 4th/5th choice together with Bentancur. He is better than Sturaro, plus Sturaro can be sold for more money.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!????????????!!?!?!?!?!?!???????!!!!!!?!?!??????????

Do you understand that the purpose of football is to score more goals than your opponents, and that this is made easier if you have players who help you score goals and make it harder for your opponents to score against you?

If so, in what alternate reality do you live in that you think De Sciglio is a better RB than Licht? Do you have means of transporting me to that realm?

I haven't seen de siglio play but i am sure allegri will start him ahead of licht.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I haven't seen de siglio play but i am sure allegri will start him ahead of licht.
Of course he will, lich is on his last legs. De Sciglio is very good defensively and will allow someone like Sandro more freedom to go forward. De Sciglio is also better going forward on the right side but he's been stuck on the left the majority of the time.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Of course he will, lich is on his last legs. De Sciglio is very good defensively and will allow someone like Sandro more freedom to go forward. De Sciglio is also better going forward on the right side but he's been stuck on the left the majority of the time.
Lich gave everything he had.... he should retire honestly

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It gets funnier because Preet was a fake account.
I wondered about that but figured no because the amount of posts it had. That took a creepy amount of dedication just to get hit on by the knob jockeys on this board. Someone has issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Preet was not a fake accound :snoop:
Did you send something to her that you shouldn't have? :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
<----------------

We had a fantastic young Italian in the attack who had more talent in his pinky than 90% of our players and loved Juventus more than 99% of all our players. I hope we treat Federico a little better.
If he was so good why he never did it anywhere else than Parma and Murica? I mean surely a guy like that would have ended up at Barca or PSG or smth at some stage if he was so good.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wondered about that but figured no because the amount of posts it had. That took a creepy amount of dedication just to get hit on by the knob jockeys on this board. Someone has issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you send something to her that you shouldn't have? :D
Yeah, my honest, opinion

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wait.

is he referring to fucking Giovinco!? :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Like what? A picture of a his weight lifting Dick?
Giovinco belongs where he is at in Toronto. He is the Cristiano Ronaldo of North American football

Zach is an interesting guy. Nothing would surprise me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)