Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Don't mind the signing. Just worried about Dybala at the moment.

I can see the following...... Real Madrid sell Morata and maybe buy Mbappe or try for Dybala
Barca sell Neymar to PSG and maybe try and buy Dybala.

I really hope we can keep him for at least 2-3 more years.

Maybe the Berna transaction is also about grooming him to be on par with Dybala for when he leaves next year.

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    Don't mind the signing. Just worried about Dybala at the moment.

I can see the following...... Real Madrid sell Morata and maybe buy Mbappe or try for Dybala
    Barca sell Neymar to PSG and maybe try and buy Dybala.

I really hope we can keep him for at least 2-3 more years.

Maybe the Berna transaction is also about grooming him to be on par with Dybala for when he leaves next year.
    I'm not worried about Dybala leaving.

Bringing Costa and Bernardeschi basically solves the biggest problem that we had last year in our attack, which was no viable options aside from the front 4, and much more versatility.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    You don't like the Szczesny transfer? I thought for the price, and his abilities, that it was a really good transfer.
    I don't like the implication of that transfer. They might plan to run him as first keeper after Gigi retires. I was always confident with those Neto style keepers because they obviously weren't good enough to be Buffon replacement, implying we were looking for a new WC keeper in 2018. Now we got an inbetweener qualitywise and that can mean anything

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Right-footed

Right-footed Left-footed Left-footed Left-footed

Right-footed Right-footed

Left-footed Left-footed Left-footed

Right-footed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)