pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Kill me how you want but hopefully this means no more Mandzu at LW...
to let you starve strapped to a chair while watching that CL final goal on repeat would be my preference. you should try to be more grateful towards role-models like Mandžukič

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I like to talk whilst having my own opinions, opinions that I can stand behind. Work-rate and defensive contribution doesn't make you a winger. Don't care if we concede one more as long as we score 2 more with this new setup.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I like to talk whilst having my own opinions, opinions that I can stand behind. Work-rate and defensive contribution doesn't make you a winger. Don't care if we concede one more as long as we score 2 more with this new setup.
it doesn't, but his areal and physical advantage over the typical fullback made him a real asset in attack and lead to many goals, was one of our best players last season for sure. I'm sure he'll rotate a lot more this year, but that doesn't mean that you'll not see a lot of Mandžukič on the wing

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Well I suspect that De Sciglio was brought in more for his defensive side rather than his offensive side. This year our full backs may do a lot less attacking as a result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)