Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Lot of love already for Berna. I love how he went back to the Artemio Franchi and didn’t let the occasion get to him. Scored. Stuck a finger up to the rats and antagonised them all game long.

Him and Costa have really started to make a difference over the last few months and he provides us with something different

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Lot of love already for Berna. I love how he went back to the Artemio Franchi and didn’t let the occasion get to him. Scored. Stuck a finger up to the rats and antagonised them all game long.

Him and Costa have really started to make a difference over the last few months and he provides us with something different
Not to mention they kicked the shit out of him.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Yesssssss!!! Our new Ale! $#@! you haters! @Alin @Biaconero81

Best player we have!!!! More beer!!! @DAi @Quavdgbffjfk
Chillax.

He had a crucial goal which was a moment of brilliance and deserves all the praise for it tonight, nobody denied it.

But other than that since when did i become a hater? You mistaking my dislike towards YOU with that of Berna. Suddenly i am a hater for saying to not overhype him after two assists against Sassuolo when the score was 4-0 already... LoL, i was just as happy as anyone here when he scored, he is an asset in the same manner that Costa,Higuain etc are and is great to have all of them hitting top form at the same time. ;)

I only ever mentioned to be patient with the overhype so we wait and see how he does under pressure this next couple of games, how is that related to hate? Only reason i posted was to respond to your previous/current childish statements and comparisons which you repeatedly brag about in this thread.

Afterall, good part is that unlike you i am not just a fanboy that bashes other crucial players in the team only to praise his own favorite. :tup:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This guy is really starting to look like a bargain.

He isn't the flair player some may have wanted in a winger but the guy is really versatile and a lot better than many of the versatile utility attackers we've had over the past few years. Can play a variety of positions, two footed, skillful enough, is physically large enough to fend for himself in the air or 50-50s, tracks back and has a mean left foot for striking the ball when passing and especially finishing. And while he may have barely played so far his numbers are fantastic. Looks like we might finally have that winger who has end product instead of just pace or workrate :p
All good bro but I think I'm yet to witness him using his right leg.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Dybala goal or assist every 122 min
Bernardeschi goal or assist every 187min
Mandzukic goal or assist every 307 min
Cuadrado goal or assist every 351 min
Costa goal or assist every 511 min

He should be a starter.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala goal or assist every 122 min
Bernardeschi goal or assist every 187min
Mandzukic goal or assist every 307 min
Cuadrado goal or assist every 351 min
Costa goal or assist every 511 min

He should be a starter.
Those numbers are actually off. You only counted goals. If we count both goals and assists then its:

Berna - 83 minutes
Dybala - 94 minutes
Cuadrado - 156 minutes
Costa - 170 minutes
Mandzukic - 215 minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)