Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People are seriously comparing Berna to Dybala and arguing they would rather get rid of the latter first? :lol:

The only good thing Berna has done in his Juve career was one single cross to Ronaldo. That’s it. Literally. And maybe pose for some really cute pics so people can use them as avatars but that’s totally it.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Berna’s form under Allegri back then was actually half decent. Not just the Atletico game where he was outstanding, but overall too. It might just be an issue of the right manager getting the best out of him, something that Allegri and Mancini have been able to do and Sarri and Pirlo couldn’t.

At his very best, he is absolutely a player to have around. That very best has hardly shown up over the last two years though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think the expectations burnt him. Overall, the pressure to deliver while you're considered a top prospect for a country like Italy that was starving for another star and being bought for a ton of cash by Juve puts the bar pretty high.
It's easy to imagine that a young person without an extremely strong personality would drown in such environment.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Berna’s form under Allegri back then was actually half decent. Not just the Atletico game where he was outstanding, but overall too. It might just be an issue of the right manager getting the best out of him, something that Allegri and Mancini have been able to do and Sarri and Pirlo couldn’t.

At his very best, he is absolutely a player to have around. That very best has hardly shown up over the last two years though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He just did well in his first season here coming from the bench. The season after , the one CR arrived, the guy turned to shit with the exception of that Atletico game... but the rest of his season was terribad. That was under Allegri.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
People are seriously comparing Berna to Dybala and arguing they would rather get rid of the latter first? :lol:

The only good thing Berna has done in his Juve career was one single cross to Ronaldo. That’s it. Literally. And maybe pose for some really cute pics so people can use them as avatars but that’s totally it.
and barely gets injured
last season he made too many stupid mistakes because of his iq.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Why don't we put him in Locatelli transfer as that 10m difference?

With Berna, Sassuolo can sell Berardi for big money. And I really think with team like Sassuolo he will be fine there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)