s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
italians in england :baus: rarely a success story in the last 10 years. jorginho (who's only italian by his passport) and ogbonna comes to mind, balotelli lasted a couple of years at city, otherwise failures and short stays everywhere: zaza, kean, cutrone, giak all failed so far. i wouldn't mind selling berna to any pl club, but i can't see that happening.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
italians in england :baus: rarely a success story in the last 10 years. jorginho (who's only italian by his passport) and ogbonna comes to mind, balotelli lasted a couple of years at city, otherwise failures and short stays everywhere: zaza, kean, cutrone, giak all failed so far. i wouldn't mind selling berna to any pl club, but i can't see that happening.
I still think that Raiola holds Milan by the balls and the swap with Romagnoli will eventually happen.

Say what you want but Berna actually suits Pioli's philosophy for a winger. Whether he can get Berna's head fixed it's another matter though. On paper it's a match and they need capital gains almost as much as we do.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
100% certain it has died for good, for the time being.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
For good for the time being? I don't quite get that. For good is for good. For the time being is a certain period of time. Would you care to explain what is it you are 100% sure of?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
For good for the time being? I don't quite get that. For good is for good. For the time being is a certain period of time. Would you care to explain what is it you are 100% sure of?
Nope, not in the mood for another pointless discussion.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)