Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Looks like Gabbiadini and his sister fused to form Bernardeschi.

- - - Updated - - -

Inb4 we sign Berna and sell Dybala
That would be absolutely disgusting, but anything is possible it seems :boh: :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

Can we sign this man and sheik?

After those 2, marotta can do whatever he wants i dont care. Bt sign this 2 guys.

Bepeppe plz?
Wow. you really lack ambition. Are you ok with the midfield as it is now? You wanna rely on Khedira and Pjanic, with our best backup being an unfit and ageing Marchisio? :confused:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Wow. you really lack ambition. Are you ok with the midfield as it is now? You wanna rely on Khedira and Pjanic, with our best backup being an unfit and ageing Marchisio? :confused:
So once people had one serious injury and the normal small problems when returning they remain unfit?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So once people had one serious injury and the normal small problems when returning they remain unfit?
Well, those niggling injuries will probably persist at his age. A stop-start season doesn't help. Allow me to be more specific. He may be fit, but if he can't play enough, he'll be lacking in sharpness and match fitness. We can't rely on Marchisio as our only quality backup in the 4-2-3-1 formation. Hence, we need another quality CM to come in and relieve the pressure off Pjanic and Khedira. I'm also skeptical as to what shape Khedira will be in next season. We have been fortunate that he didn't sustain any serious injuries last season, but we can't go a full season having to rely on both him and Marchisio without viable alternatives. I don't want to see the likes of Rincon and Sturaro getting extended game time. That would be far from ideal.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well, those niggling injuries will probably persist at his age. A stop-start season doesn't help. Allow me to be more specific. He may be fit, but if he can't play enough, he'll be lacking in sharpness and match fitness. We can't rely on Marchisio as our only quality backup in the 4-2-3-1 formation. Hence, we need another quality CM to come in and relieve the pressure off Pjanic and Khedira. I'm also skeptical as to what shape Khedira will be in next season. We have been fortunate that he didn't sustain any serious injuries last season, but we can't go a full season having to rely on both him and Marchisio without viable alternatives. I don't want to see the likes of Rincon and Sturaro getting extended game time. That would be far from ideal.
Well, that's some negative speculation... On one hand you're calling us "fortunate" when Khedira stayed fit. On the other hand you're saying injuries will probably persist because of a start-stop season. Good means fortunate and bad means persistent? Besides 31 is nothing these days...

I agree on adding a CM but not because of injury issues. Preseason is by far the most important part of the season seen in that light and if the both of them can stay healthy throughout, we're in good hands there.

We do need a quality upgrade in CM and ideally it needs to be someone who complements Pjanic/Marchisio. But I'm not gettinf my hopes up.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, that's some negative speculation... On one hand you're calling us "fortunate" when Khedira stayed fit. On the other hand you're saying injuries will probably persist because of a start-stop season. Good means fortunate and bad means persistent? Besides 31 is nothing these days...

I agree on adding a CM but not because of injury issues. Preseason is by far the most important part of the season seen in that light and if the both of them can stay healthy throughout, we're in good hands there.

We do need a quality upgrade in CM and ideally it needs to be someone who complements Pjanic/Marchisio. But I'm not gettinf my hopes up.
I am just being cautiously pessimistic :p

We definitely do need an upgrade, and I'd be happy with N'Zonzi, but talk of Matuidi has me concerned.

Ideally, I want a midfield of SMS, Pjanic, N'Zonzi, Bentacur, Koulibaly, and Marchisio by the time the 2018-2019 season comes around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)