Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (8 Viewers)

OP
Ronn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #6
    This the man to keep Tootsie in check?
    From his resume I don't understand if he was vice-Beppe or vice-Tici. It would be utter humiliation for Tici if he the latter is the case.
    I think he was reporting to Beppe though.

Aug 2, 2005
    From his resume I don't understand if he was vice-Beppe or vice-Tici. It would be utter humiliation for Tici if he the latter is the case.
    You started the thread.. google some stuff and own it :)

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

I remember used to be in charge of our youth sector/as director of sport of some kind, under Beppe, so pretty sure he was answering to to Paratici too, as the deputy under him, since he was nr 2 in the football hierarchy until he become the primo. In fact, I'm pretty sure his current role until this sudden weird news, is that he occupied the role of sporting director, Paratici's old role (while Paratici moved up, but didnt fully get Beppe's role, since Agnelli took over the admin/financial dealings Beppe used to do).

Being the CEO of the club now, in sporting side? Is basically becoming Paratici's boss? Confusing.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    Please explain his functions?

he will be in charge of transfers?

he will be Paratici’s boss?
    He oversees the transfer operation.
    Paratici's boss . So if paratici proposes a player he first have to get cherubinis approval and after AA . He decides on contract extensions and conduct negotiations with other directors on transfer fees.
    He meets players agents and some other things .
    That's just my opinion though.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    This an excerpt from an article talking about Paratici leaving: "The favourite to replace him is Federico Cherubini who currently works in the Corporate Management department of Juventus."

And if you google him, and his first job in Juve in official capacity, it said "Head-Technical Areas". Seems like a corporate financial guy getting promoted repeteadly in last 4 years in the sporting side. CEO probably handling the main organisational admin/financial matters. Unless AA trusts him fully, if Para leaves, I'm guessing another sport oriented guy is gonna be hired, it maybe explains why Agnelli was meeting with Carnevali of Sassuolo recently.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    This an excerpt from an article talking about Paratici leaving: "The favourite to replace him is Federico Cherubini who currently works in the Corporate Management department of Juventus."

And if you google him, and his first job in Juve in official capacity, it said "Head-Technical Areas". Seems like a corporate financial guy getting promoted repeteadly in last 4 years in the sporting side. CEO probably handling the main organisational admin/financial matters. Unless AA trusts him fully, if Para leaves, I'm guessing another sport oriented guy is gonna be hired, it maybe explains why Agnelli was meeting with Carnevali of Sassuolo recently.
    I think Paratici will leave. Most likely to Roma as those links make sense now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)