Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (3 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What an absolute fucking KING.

Man went sicko mode and just started signing people in a blind rage. I heard Nedved and Arrivabene had to physically restrain him in Agnelli's office because he almost signed the entire nation of Croatia on a 2 year loan + option for €40M payable over 5 years.

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

Man went sicko mode and just started signing people in a blind rage. I heard Nedved and Arrivabene has to physically restrain him in Agnelli's office because he almost signed the entire nation of Croatia on a 2 year loan + option for €40M payable over 5 years.
Cmon man you know him and Arriva are tag teaming this shit together

Nedved and Agnelli are just hostiges now, Cherubini and Arrivabene are at the wheel now

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Man went sicko mode and just started signing people in a blind rage. I heard Nedved and Arrivabene has to physically restrain him in Agnelli's office because he almost signed the entire nation of Croatia on a 2 year loan + option for €40M payable over 5 years.
Can’t imagine @Alen having to go into work everyday with Mckennie. Would’ve been a sight to behold.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

"Why would I hold him back?"

arrivabene-maurizio.gif

"Go for it Bini! "

arrivabene-maurizio-arrivabene.gif

"Dont comeback from Croatia until their president give us 12 Mandzu clones!"

arrivabene-maurizio-arrivabene.gif

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Have to hand it to him for the biggest smokescreen in a while. Like us being interested in that forward from Zenit, Azomouny or whatever.

And then getting Vlahovic.

That's Moggi level right there. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)