FC Basel - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
Di Vaio injured himself....:down:

03/16/2003. Juventus have been dealt a blow with the news that Marco Di Vaio will be out for 25 days.

The former Parma striker sprained his ankle in training on Friday.

This may help Marcelo Salas' cause, as the Chilean could now get a run in the starting line-up. :eek:

-Soccerage
This is bad news since juve need devaio at certain times, he can
score not like the USELESS salas and zelayeta :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i beg to differ!!!!!
Zalayeta is NOT useless! he has played good football this season! his movement on the pitch is pretty good and it helps open spaces for his team mates!!!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
NO!!!!!i can't imagine salas playing in this crucial time of the season!he'll get us out of CL and lose the lead in serie a with all the chances he's gonna miss:eek::D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
i beg to differ!!!!!
Zalayeta is NOT useless! he has played good football this season! his movement on the pitch is pretty good and it helps open spaces for his team mates!!!!
I agree Kengo,
Zala's movement is pretty decent as a TARGET man, and there aren't many defenders around who is more powerful than him. Beside, he wins virtually all the headers as long as it is directed to him.:). Therefore, I would say he is more useful than Salas who has lost his predatory instinct.
Only if Zala knew how to score.:sigh::wallbang:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Anyway, I am more rooting for Lokomotive's win against Real and hope that Milan would give away the victory to Dortmund.
Bad for the competetion but who wants to face them in the knock out stages:D.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Anyway, I am more rooting for Lokomotive's win against Real and hope that Milan would give away the victory to Dortmund.
Bad for the competetion but who wants to face them in the knock out stages:D.
probably Roma (if they make it through their slim chance)

then capello would have something to nag about! :D:D:D:D:D:D

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #88
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

This is bad news since juve need devaio at certain times, he can
    score not like the USELESS salas and zelayeta :down:
    it's not such a bad news. Di Vaio is not very impressive either,
    at least from what I saw in the games gainst Deportivo (the two games) and Man Utd. he knows how to score goals, that's true, but the others know too.

anyway it's just 25 days.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    yeah that is true!!!!

Di Vaio is not as cruitial to juventus as many others are!!!

i think Tachinardi is much more crucial to juve than Di Vaio

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i agree but trezegol has to be more clinical to convince me that we don't need to rely on neddy to score in every match,though i wouldn't bet against it:D

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Also he is more crucial than trez
    the sarcastic Tom strikes again! :D
    agree with me! for once in ur life!!!!

i did agree with u once! didn't i?

well tachinardi is a player u don't like much but look at our options!!! Tudor in midfield (sucks), Tachinardi, Conti

i would rather stick with tachinardi although conti is good but he can't perform for 90 minutes!!!

that is why i said tachinardi is more crucial than di vaio! if di vaio is injured! we have many players who can play in his place and do a decent job! but if tachinardi is out! we don't have much options!!!!

last prove that tachinardi is important for our midfield is that we suffered against Modena in the first half when tudor took that position! but when tachinardi came back in the match ended 3-0!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Kengo you totally misunderstood my post. I was in complete agreement with you, I was just highlighting the fact that you picked on Di Vaio, which is unfair to him as he does a damn sight more than Trez.

Obviously tacchinardi is crucial to us as he is the ONLY player that we have that can hold the midfield. Repeat, ONLY. Without him we are nothing

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    -------------------buffon----------------------
    --thuram--ferrara--montero--pessotto--
    --zamby-----tach----nedved---davids----
    ----------del piero----trez-------------------

camo should be dropped, he hasn't been performing up to expectation. he was crap against man utd and depor. as for di vaio being out, it's ok... we have DP back X_X

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    yeah, he was crap against Man U wasn't he? If Camo was crap, then what was Zambrotta in that game? super-out-of-this-worldly-shit! And Conte, he was shit! And Tudor, let me remember, oh yeah he was shit! What about Ferrara, and Montero, they were shit weren't they, and Gigi he wasn't exactly very good.

I know, lets drop them all!

do you know where we would be right now without Camo? Not even IN the Cl at all! We would have been knocked out of the first bloody group stage! One sub-par performance and he is being singled out for criticism! why? Is it because he was so good earlier? Perhaps he would have been better playing shit all the time like zambrotta, then nobody would bat an eyelid if he played poorly!!

:fero:

rant over!

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    yeah that is true!!!!

Di Vaio is not as cruitial to juventus as many others are!!!

i think Tachinardi is much more crucial to juve than Di Vaio
    You just can not compare these two players, Tach. is a midflieder while DV a striker.

I think DP can fill the void as DV did?!

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002

the sarcastic Tom strikes again! :D
    agree with me! for once in ur life!!!!

i did agree with u once! didn't i?

well tachinardi is a player u don't like much but look at our options!!! Tudor in midfield (sucks), Tachinardi, Conti

i would rather stick with tachinardi although conti is good but he can't perform for 90 minutes!!!

that is why i said tachinardi is more crucial than di vaio! if di vaio is injured! we have many players who can play in his place and do a decent job! but if tachinardi is out! we don't have much options!!!!

last prove that tachinardi is important for our midfield is that we suffered against Modena in the first half when tudor took that position! but when tachinardi came back in the match ended 3-0!
    i agree with u , tachinardi is very important to juve midfield

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    yeah, he was crap against Man U wasn't he? If Camo was crap, then what was Zambrotta in that game? super-out-of-this-worldly-shit! And Conte, he was shit! And Tudor, let me remember, oh yeah he was shit! What about Ferrara, and Montero, they were shit weren't they, and Gigi he wasn't exactly very good.

I know, lets drop them all!

do you know where we would be right now without Camo? Not even IN the Cl at all! We would have been knocked out of the first bloody group stage! One sub-par performance and he is being singled out for criticism! why? Is it because he was so good earlier? Perhaps he would have been better playing shit all the time like zambrotta, then nobody would bat an eyelid if he played poorly!!

:fero:

rant over!
    i agree , camoranses is very good player , no prpblem if in the last games his effect droped but he is good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)