Favourite TV shows (4 Viewers)

OP
Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #43
    it's about an office in Slough and it's extremely funny. Ricky Gervais cracks me up LOL

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
    it's about an office in Slough and it's extremely funny. Ricky Gervais cracks me up LOL
    :thumb: Greg, its a great show

the really sad guy makes me laugh the most..with the crap haircut and googly eyes :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    Sopranos , with all toni ,pauly , joe , melfi , cristopher who else (Jackie Junior sucks)
    i love the sopranos and i love the new episodes. it's just the best show around. if you didn't like jackie junior you must be pretty happy with how things ended last year.

they showed some alan partridge in norway some time ago, it was absolutely brilliant.

OP
    Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #54
    deljacqueline, are you watching the ninth season of friends?

OP
    Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #58
    That's actually the only one in season 9 that i didn't like, since it's another clip show. They do those too often. Are you living in Canada at the moment?

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
    That's actually the only one in season 9 that i didn't like, since it's another clip show. They do those too often. Are you living in Canada at the moment?
    but um..u know what,I like CHandler & Mon ...:D
    yup.
    BTW,do u wanna Warner Bros continue the 10th Season anyway?

OP
    Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #60
    i'm not too sure, i think they should go out on a high. Season 9 should be that. I thought seasons 7 and 8 were terrible. Friends doesn't want to finish with something as bad as that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)