Favourite TV shows (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
A lot of my friends watch the O.C. It's like watching a soap opera. Guys watch the O.C. because the chicks on that show are hot.
Which is why I watch a lot of Mexican (and Italian) TV. So I don't need a show like the O.C. for that. Heck -- they don't even have to speak English for that matter. ;)

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
Fear factor and Tru Calling.
I think Fear Factor is one of the worst show I ever seen on TV...some of it are so disgusting...And the other one is "I Bet You Will".... :dontcare:

May 30, 2004
check out these shows

lost (first seson)
the office (just 3 episodes released) comedy
robot chicken
numb3rs
tilt ( pokerlovers)
DRAWN TOGETHER (cartoon very very good some might find it offensive 7 episodes out)

these are some ok shows in their first season

24 still best show currently no competition in drama.. lost is very good but still

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ADP24it ] ++

I think Fear Factor is one of the worst show I ever seen on TV...some of it are so disgusting...And the other one is "I Bet You Will".... :dontcare:
Yea, tell me about it :D

OP
Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #196
    LOL @ you guys trying to compare the US office to the original UK one. There is no way that the american boss will ever come close to playing that role as well as Ricky Gervais.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    the office is a british show! they made an american version because it was so succesful here!

i recommend watching the British version it is hilarious! The boss is played by Ricky Gervais a very funny man

(my favourite tv show without a doubt is family guy)

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
    Julie Lescaut (French)
    can you see Julie Lescaut back in Brazil??

I'd go for:

That 70's show
    Keeping up appearances

and of course
    Beverly Hills 90210 :)D )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)