Favorite goal-celebrations. (1 Viewer)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
1. Martins,
I saw a Newcastle player doing couple of summer-saults. Well having saw what Martins do, I feel sorry for the guy. 7-8summer-saults in a row,:eek:, he provided the best spectacle in Milan-Inter derby in CL.

2. Ravanelli,
Bit of bias involved, but no true Juve fan can forget Ravanelli's aeroplane-I have no face celebration in Juve-Ajax final. I still have emotions whenever I imagine the scene.

3. Poggi,
I don't know if many people can still remember Bari's goal celebration. But 5-6players in literally rolling on the ground.:D. It was unique and funny.

4. Asprilla,
I loved Tino's routine of one or two summer-sault followed by pumping himself up. However, my favorite was one UEFA match I saw, Tino scored a goal and went over the the corner flag, and hang the jeresy on the corner flag, and lifted it.:cool:. Got yellow card for that.:p.

5. Alex Del Piero.
I can't remeber the opposition and game very well, but the goal celebration is still vivid in my head. Alex scored that goal and went up to corner flag and simply slapped. It wasn't outrageous but the man is so stylish anything he does looks, :cool:.

Other memorable ones,
cleaning the boot, Montella, Batti-the-Sniper, and Baggio and his "kiss of death" against France in France WC.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I love Nedveds, where he jumps over both barriers and celebrates with the fans in the delle alpi

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I like Trezeguet's celebration. he tries to copy Del Piero style :D and now he has a version of his own. he keeps the hand for more time.

and I liked Maresca's against Torino.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
1. nedved ... running with his fluffy hair towards the fans and cheering them while they cheer him :D and so on

2. buffon ... when he starts to kiss everything around :LOL: :scared:

3. pape diop ... impressing tribal dances ;)

4. claudio lopez : asereje :D and that thing he did together with some team-mates, like there were in a boat :LOL:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
1. Martins,
I saw a Newcastle player doing couple of summer-saults. Well having saw what Martins do, I feel sorry for the guy. 7-8summer-saults in a row,:eek:, he provided the best spectacle in Milan-Inter derby in CL.
He nearly injured Conceicao in the head when he scored in the Champions League match and did the summer-saults :D

++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
2. Ravanelli,
Bit of bias involved, but no true Juve fan can forget Ravanelli's aeroplane-I have no face celebration in Juve-Ajax final. I still have emotions whenever I imagine the scene.
While playing for Marsielle .. he once scored a goal and part of his celebration was to cover his head (face) with his shirt and run along .. he nearly bumped into the post :wallbang:

Anyway, my favourite goal celebrations where Maresca's against Torino and Vieri-DP in the World Cup 98 against Norway ..

OP
Jun-hide

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
    I like Trezeguet's celebration. he tries to copy Del Piero style :D and now he has a version of his own. he keeps the hand for more time.

and I liked Maresca's against Torino.
    :cool::D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    The celebration of one of the lauldrup brothers in the 98 world cup.

He ran like crazy, did a dash in the floor and ended in a modeling stance. So crazy and funny.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    other than that.......

Montella's areoplane

Batigols machine gun

Lopez and Corradi dance

Lopez when he was at Valencia, against Lazio, doing the teaching thing, where the other squad members are on the ground and Lopez is teaching them football

Kewell's cricket thing isn't bad

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Other Goal Celebtarions:

I love inzaghi's reaction/celebration when he scores: He's like a 4 year old kid who thinks he just saw a ghost!! :D

as much as i hate him now, but i think Salas's celebration is very classy when he "neels" (spelling) on one knee and raises his index fingure in the air.

Bebeto's rock the baby.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Other Goal Celebtarions:

I love inzaghi's reaction/celebration when he scores: He's like a 4 year old kid who thinks he just saw a ghost!! :D
    Agreed!!:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Other Goal Celebtarions:

as much as i hate him now, but i think Salas's celebration is very classy when he "neels" (spelling) on one knee and raises his index fingure in the air.

Bebeto's rock the baby.
    yeah!, salas celebration is very classy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)