Kareem
Mario Lemieux
Patrick Roy
Joe Montana
Charles Woodson

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Ohh: Björn Dählie, Pete Sampras, Ayrton Senna, Teemu Selänne, Peter Forsberg, Kazuyoshi Funaki, Vincenzo Nibali, Marco Pantani...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd destroy 99% of you guys at pool/billiards. I left 1% cause sometimes there's a freak that shows up or I have bad game, but i never lose back to back.
Ever try russian billiard? Once you play with the big balls, you understand that pool is for little girls :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm quite surprised your favourite "athletes" aren't all Pokemon Go and Quidditch players... :boh:
I never liked Harry Potter. I've always preferred LoTR, first novel I read was the Hobbit, thought it was the sequel of fellowship of the ring, librarian lied to me :(

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I never liked Harry Potter. I've always preferred LoTR, first novel I read was the Hobbit, thought it was the sequel of fellowship of the ring, librarian lied to me :(
:lol2:

Of course a librarian lied to you.

I always adored The Silmarillion so much.

When I was 11 years old and had to do those stupid sugar baby things in elementary school, make a pack of sugar look like a baby and carry around for 2 weeks, I named mine Gil-Galad and gave it pointy elf ears and golden hair. :oops:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
2:

Of course a librarian lied to you.

I always adored The Silmarillion so much.

When I was 11 years old and had to do those stupid sugar baby things in elementary school, make a pack of sugar look like a baby and carry around for 2 weeks, I named mine Gil-Galad and gave it pointy elf ears and golden hair. :oops:
Gil-Galad is so dope. Almost as cool as Sauron. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)