Fausto Rossi (1 Viewer)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Saw the Video , He absolutely got the Talent , he has a very Quick Feet and somehow remind me of of C.Ronaldo Dancing Run .

Bit Skinny like me , but hell yeah , We have another Great Talent .

May 15, 2007
Fausto Rossi bianconero until 2013: «I am happy with this agreement»
A youngster is once again a protagonist at Juventus. Three days after the great debut in the Serie A of Lorenzo Ariaudo, another youngster who grew up in the youth nursery has made news. Fausto Rossi has signed a contract which shall bind him to the club until June 2014.

The contract seals a relationship which began 13 years ago when the midfielder entered football school to finally reach the Primavera of which he has been one of the pillars for the last two seasons.

Born in Turin on the 3rd of December 1990, Fausto has just turned 18. After having shown his talent with the first team during the last pre-season he has now signed the contract. «I am very happy with this agreement – commented the young midfielder – because it allows me to continue with the relationship which I have with this club and which has been going for many years. 2008 was an unforgettable year and 2009 has started off even better. Today is a special day. I am double happy because my team-mates won in Cagliari moving close to the Coppa Italia semi-final. I am recovering from an injury and hope to be back as soon as possible, perhaps even on Saturday against Bologna or the following week for the much awaited match: the derby against Torino».

from official site. Good that we are showing faith in our youngsters, giovinco, de ceglie and now rossi.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:p

I just want to see either Rossi or Iago take Camo's spot, just to try it out. We can't get worse. These youngsters should have the right spirit to fight for our shirt, and we already know they got the goods. Have to try it some time, might aswell do it now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)