Fausto Rossi (2 Viewers)

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
I think he should train with the first team and play for the primavera and only be called up for coppa games, in case of an injury crisis or towards the end of the season, if there is nothing to play for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I think he should train with the first team and play for the primavera and only be called up for coppa games, in case of an injury crisis or towards the end of the season, if there is nothing to play for.
i just aint so sure if hes so fast and creative to play in the left wing...+he needs some muscles

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He was outmuscled by the manure youngster today and made a poor pass in the box, apart from that didnt see him much in the game. Undoubtly his best moments were in the TIM cup. We may see him in the Birra but thats all folks and he should be loaned out.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm pretty sure it was Mellberg.
It was chiellini. But regardless that aint the point. The youngster needs to beef up get a little more experience before letting him swim with the sharks. Giovinco and Marchisio have just that although thats not saying the former is beefed up but he certainly knows his thing or two now when put in situations like that.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
is was mellberg and rossi is only 17 he can play in the primavera for acouple of seasons and train at the same time with the first squad...hes def far from being like messi as some ppl claimed.relax...

olvin

Aug 19, 2008
If Marchionni gets injured by the x-mas, i say sell him and bring back Rossi from the primavera!
i totally agree. Probably, marchionni will get injured by x-mas(he gets injured every month), and fausto rossi could be a good replacement. Marchionni is definitely a good player(super-sub), and i think that the only midfielders(right/left wingers) that are better than him are camoranesi and giovinco. the problem with marchionni is that he is always injured 80% of the season

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Young Juve Star Visits Malta

He might just be 18 years old, a youth in search of the big break through with the first team, a youngster still accompanied to training by his parents but Fausto Rossi is already a typical Juventus player in the way he acts, speaks and behaves: a true example of Juventus style.

Less then a year ago, Juventus held their winter training camp on the small Mediterranean island of Malta. This time it was the turn of young Juventus midfielder Fausto Rossi to visit the island following an invitation by the Juventus Club Doc “Vero Amore”, the largest Juventus fan club in the world.

During his visit on the island Fausto had the opportunity to attend events organized by the supporters’ club and meet the fans during a dinner and an evening held at the club.

In an exclusive interview with Juventus.com the young star spoke of 2008, the first part of this season, his aspirations for the future, the Champions League match against Chelsea and his idols.

When will we see Fausto Rossi in the starting line-up of Juventus?
"I am proud to wear the Juventus jersey. I have been with Juventus since I was 5 years old, playing in all youth categories and this makes me proud. My moment will come but in the meantime I am happy to be called-up with the first squad now and again because it helps a young player grow to work with champions from the first team".

Who are your idols?
"Well I’ve always admired Zidane for the way he played, the way he moved with the ball and his unique way of playing football. I obviously also admire Del Piero a great deal and Nedved too".

What do you think of the first part of this season now that the squad is on holiday?
"The beginning wasn’t so good but we made a great come back and are ready to challenge anyone. We will do everything in our power to win something".

In the Champions League, Juventus were drawn to play against Chelsea. What do you think of this draw?

"Chelsea is one of the strongest teams in circulation but I am sure we will play a great match and everyone who watches will enjoy it".

What was the best moment of 2008 according to Rossi?

"Well I would say the return to the Champions League. It marked the beginning of a new season".

What would you like to see improved in 2009?
"More then improving I hope that we will have less injuries. Now that many players are about to return Mr Ranieri will have a wider choice and the team will definitely be stronger then it has already been".

Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)