Fast Italian players (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
After reading some interesting posts on here, it occurred to me that it is true there are not many really quick Italian players unlike other countries like Denmark e.g who have lovenkranks, Rommerdal and Gronjkear who are like lightning

The only very quick ones I can think of are Di Vaio, Sartor, Signori in his prime and probably Nesta even if Nesta does not seem quick , he really is, Chiesa used to be quick.

Inzaghi is quick over a few metres but not that quick in a stretch, dertainly quick after he has scored a goal

I am not convinced about Zambrotta's supposed pace, i think he is a great athlete but I am not sure he is very quick kinda like Nesta actually

Oh yeah Maldini used to be fast and I am not sure if it was Baresi's brain or whether he was very quick

I am sure there are quicker Italian players in history I cannot just think of them

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Miccoli is by far our fastest player. Trezeguet is pretty numble and quick too.

Vieri used to be pretty fast few years ago but has slowed down considerably in recent years.

The Inzaghis are NOT fast. They hardly outpace anyone.

Jul 12, 2002
Jeez people, how many times do I have to say it, Coco is one of the fastest players out there. I remember watching him when he was with Barca, the guy can MOVE.

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    Okay I don't ever recall Ferrara or Panucci being quick and I am pretty sure saying Zanetti and Pirlo are quick is a joke, ok Trez is not Italian but he is the slowest of all the French strikers, in short he has no pace at all from what I have seen

I am surprised people like Zenoni twins are not mentioned, I think Marchionni is quick as well

It might be more interesting to talk about the slowest as you cannot really mention too many fast Italian players

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Zambrotta is the fastest Italian player by a mile. (No pun intended) :)
    #2. Perhaps, DiVaio
    I musta missed the pun:D but I think that Di Vaio is faster than Zambrotta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)