Fast Italian players (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
What is the discussion: I assume the discussion is fast in terms of sprint because otherwise you are talking about stamina and not really fast. When does a player run non-stop from one end of the field to the other? Unless your Gattuso.
I see some Pippo bashing which is normal with Juventini as you will see Davids bashing from us!
My list...something like this in no particular order: Pippo, Zambro, Cannavaro (yes that Cannavaro), Adriano...I have to think about this.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Maybe Zambro, Miccoli, DV.....
Nesta, he is not fast. Any one remember, when nesta chased Delvechio, nesta was slip and delvechio made a nice goal in fron of his face. (nesta was in lazio at around year 2000)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
What is the discussion: I assume the discussion is fast in terms of sprint because otherwise you are talking about stamina and not really fast. When does a player run non-stop from one end of the field to the other? Unless your Gattuso.
I see some Pippo bashing which is normal with Juventini as you will see Davids bashing from us!
My list...something like this in no particular order: Pippo, Zambro, Cannavaro (yes that Cannavaro), Adriano...I have to think about this.
your assumption is correct.

and yes, Cannavaro is pretty fast :cool:
I would also add Di Vaio and maybe even Montella to that list...

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Nesta isn't fast as in sprint speed ...but his reflexes and speed as a defender are extremely quick.

Cannavaro on the other hand is faster as a runner but slower as a defender.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Oh ok I thought we meant Serie A...slipped my mind.
Actually come to think of it Paolo Maldini is fast a MuthaF.....think of it...for his age...the runs like the wind...
Coco is actually fairly quick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
your assumption is correct.

and yes, Cannavaro is pretty fast :cool:
I would also add Di Vaio and maybe even Montella to that list...
:LOL: Montella is not fast, he just looks fast becaus ehe has to move his tiny legs with such speed just to keep up with normal sized people...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

:LOL: Montella is not fast, he just looks fast becaus ehe has to move his tiny legs with such speed just to keep up with normal sized people...
:LOL::howler::LOL:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
:LOL: maldini is doing well for his age, but i never noticed coco has pace.. :wth:
You never noticed Coco's pace? Are you leaglly blind?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Miccoli, Zambrotta and Di Vaio are the fastest of the Juve Italian players, while the Inzaghi bros and the Di Livio of the past are/were also pretty quick.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Miccoli, Zambrotta and Di Vaio are the fastest of the Juve Italian players, while the Inzaghi bros and the Di Livio of the past are/were also pretty quick.
The Inzaghis are quick, but I don't think that they are fast. They accelerate well, but their top speed is well below Zambrotta or Di Livio of old.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
without a doubt - BIRINDELLI is the fastest juve player. he is faster then di vaio and miccoli.

i remember him keeping pace with overmars last year against barcalona!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Brinidelli is an extremly fast player!!! and another player who is fast and we should mention in this forum is Maccarone (i think that is the way his name is spelled) he played in the EPL for BORO last year! not sure if he is still there this year! but he had great pace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)