Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
THis is Bull Shittt, i cant believe it.....those ppl r not true Juventini's....i feel betrayed i really do.

The players that decided to stay should leavve, why should they sacrifice if the management wont ? fuck them simple as that, bunch of cowards

Jul 23, 2006
juventus have officially signed barzagli.
Juventus director of football, Alessio Secco, kicked off proceedings at today’s official presentation of Andrea Barzagli, joined by coach, Didier Deschamps, CEO and director general, Jean-Claude Blanc, and club chairman, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli: “Barzagli is the defender we’ve been looking for. Didier wanted to sign him and I’m pleased we’ve been able to grant him his wishes. I’d also like to thank Palermo for their part in what has been a very simple and straight-forward transfer”.
It was then the turn of Didier Deschamps to address the attending journalists: “It was important for me to strengthen the defence. I knew Andrea well already, and I knew he had the right characteristics to really add something to the quality of the side; he is not just an extra player. He also has very good experience, having played in the Italian national side and the Italian championship. I’ve very pleased he accepted the project we have here, given that there is still an air of uncertainty surrounding our immediate future, but he is very motivated and happy in his new environment, and he is looking forward to working with his new team mates”.

only if this had happened this summer, we wouldnt be angry

juvemania

Sep 16, 2002
juventus710 said:
juventus have officially signed barzagli.
Juventus director of football, Alessio Secco, kicked off proceedings at today’s official presentation of Andrea Barzagli, joined by coach, Didier Deschamps, CEO and director general, Jean-Claude Blanc, and club chairman, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli: “Barzagli is the defender we’ve been looking for. Didier wanted to sign him and I’m pleased we’ve been able to grant him his wishes. I’d also like to thank Palermo for their part in what has been a very simple and straight-forward transfer”.
It was then the turn of Didier Deschamps to address the attending journalists: “It was important for me to strengthen the defence. I knew Andrea well already, and I knew he had the right characteristics to really add something to the quality of the side; he is not just an extra player. He also has very good experience, having played in the Italian national side and the Italian championship. I’ve very pleased he accepted the project we have here, given that there is still an air of uncertainty surrounding our immediate future, but he is very motivated and happy in his new environment, and he is looking forward to working with his new team mates”.

only if this had happened this summer, we wouldnt be angry
Source?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Decision made to withdraw appeal to the TAR

The Board of Directors of Juventus Football Club S.p.A. met today to assess the latest developments in the ongoing sporting proceedings.

The Board has taken note of the significant signs of availability that the sporting institutions have shown during these last few hours to resolve the current dispute in a fair manner, and has observed that such an opening represents a clear and definite change with respect to what was registered at the close of the settlement phase.

After an in-depth assessment of the situation, the Board has decided unanimously to withdraw the appeal presented to the Tribunale Amministrativo of Lazio a few days ago and to set in motion immediately an arbitration before the Camera Arbitrale of the CONI.

With this decision, in line with the principles of fairness and honesty and with the sporting values which are at the base of its activities and its tradition, Juventus once again asserts its desire to reach a settlement with the sporting institutions. The club reaffirms its faith in the sporting justice system and its willingness to cooperate for the good of Italian football, as it has done already by replacing the Board of Directors and putting in place a more severe system of internal control. Having at the same time considered the heavy penalties incurred to date (two titles revoked, relegation, a seventeen point penalty, a three game ban from playing in Turin and a fine) the club expresses its confidence that at next level of the sporting justice system a significantly improved treatment, in comparison to the current one, will be decided upon.

From tomorrow, Juventus will direct all its efforts towards the sporting management of the club, ready to obtain its ambitious goals in the spirit of the values fundamental to the sport.

Press Release

from the oficcial site

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! :disagree:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
FAITH in these bastards?

They'll take out the stadium ban, reduce the fine and take out a couple of points. NICE!!! :rolleyes:

Where's the Serie A, our 2 scudetti...

NO BALLS!!! You think Milan and Berlusconi would have givin' up just like this?

I hope this is some king of strategy so we can go to the EU court or TAR if we can and say we did EVERYTHING possible to have a reasonable penalty and couldn't get it. :dreaming:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
mark77 said:
FAITH in these bastards?

They'll take out the stadium ban, reduce the fine and take out a couple of points. NICE!!! :rolleyes:

Where's the Serie A, our 2 scudetti...

NO BALLS!!! You think Milan and Berlusconi would have givin' up just like this?

I hope this is some king of strategy so we can go to the EU court or TAR if we can and say we did EVERYTHING possible to have a reasonable penalty and couldn't get it. :dreaming:

you know I know he is the reason behind all of this, but Im starting to miss Moggi.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moggi did the same like the others. Only problem is that he was with Juve. Image if they tapped every serie A GM. This whole sh*t started with the doping scandal and the illegal phone taps they used to find something and didn't. The doping trial was closed with no proof but got these conversation between Moggi and Pairetto.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
UN-BE-LIEVEABLE. Non ci posso credere. My first post, how I wish it was under better circumstances. Just when I thought these guys had found their balls after letting every tom-dick and harry piss on them and then this. Espectro you said it - where's Moggi? What a bunch of cowards. Not only are we the whipping boys but we're also senza palle.
LE DICHIARAZIONI - Il presidente Cobolli Gigli: "Il CdA è durato 4 ore. Quindi è stata una decisione meditata, presa all'unanimità. Sono stati valutati tutti gli elementi. E' una decisione che fa bene alla Juve, ma non soltanto alla Juve.
EH? Er, how?
Adesso possiamo concentrarci solo sulla gestione sportiva. Gran parte dei tifosi forse non capirà,
You're damn right about that - so why are you doing it then? Juventus is US - THE FANS!!! NOT you rich managers and businessmen!
FORZA JUVE - Serie A and our 2 scudetti OR ITS THE EUROPEAN COURT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)