Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
it seem that everyone is not happy that we withdraw at TAR...it seem that all have been plan properly by our president..........zambrotta was right...the club betray all the player..it seem juve know they will never ever be getting back to seria a,no scudetto back all is been plan well ...i wonder gigli is running thw show good or bad??it seem everyone in juve is not nmot happy at all..withdrawiong at tar show..we are chicken!!!!chicken....chicken..chicken...chicken...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Stupid, stupid, stupid management!!!

Their all a bunch of pussies and cowards.

I bet there was some under-the-table negotiation between Rossi and Gigli.

Quick question though, can and will the fans and minor stakeholders still take action in TAR?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventico said:
Stupid, stupid, stupid management!!!

Their all a bunch of pussies and cowards.

I bet there was some under-the-table negotiation between Rossi and Gigli.

Quick question though, can and will the fans and minor stakeholders still take action in TAR?

as far as i understand, they can, but im not too sure what it will actually achieve.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Im rally concern about Deschamps reaction, he was angry about ir and this could also affect our players.

OUr management has made a HUUUUUGE mistake here

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
hey, easy guys easy. don't be so harsh. honestly, how many of you realy believed in giving our scudetti back and getting us to seria a? i myself didn't have much hope. furthermore, we could get even more sanctions.. the best we can get - reduction of points deduction. and i believe we will get this..

ps. still, i don't realy like our new management..

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
As i said before .... they don’t know how to talk to the media , they hype of going all the way then they chicken out

I’m one of those who saw the TAR move too risky but still they shouldn’t state something then get scared. I’m sure rossi threatened them by stating a possible suspend from the Italian football

They are running the club as if it was a company without considering the semimetal values of the club to the fans

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Vinman said:
FAIR MANNER ???

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ??????????????????????????

We have been screwed right up our asses, with no lubricant mind you, and our clowns at the top think this is fair ???

WE CARE MORE ABOUT THIS TEAM THAN THEY DO.....GIGLI, GET THE FUCK OUT OF JUVENTUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will get no justice from the mafia known as CONI, with Don mother-fucking Guido Rossi running that "family"....is Gigli stupid, afraid, or BOTH ???

What can we possibly get that could make the decision to go to TAR change ??

watch, we will see -15 at best....I cant fucking believe this

if no one else here believes that Don Rossi's objective is to bankrupt and destroy this club, then either I'm crazy, or your blind !!!!

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ROSSI AND GIGLI ARE DESTROYING OUR CLUB, AND I CAN TAKE NO MORE OF THIS SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Great post.

This is sig material. May i use it as my sig? DAMN!!!

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
We got screwed back in July already and Gigli doesn't know how to handle the media. That is all. After the July verdict I didn't think even once that we were going back in A. Then again, Lazio and Fiorentina managed that so we were the sacrificial lambs. This sucks, this all sucks but let's get through with this season and just crush all the opponent teams in front of us.

The sad thing is the huge financial loss from all this. It can take 5-10 years to be competitive in CL again. Also, Del Piero seems to be in awesome form. It's a pity that he had to endure Capello for two seasons and now he can't showcase his talents in Serie A. He would be a huge star there, even more so than usual. The same applies to Nedved of course too but in DP's case it's evident he would really be in the contest of the best goalscorer trophy in Serie A.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This news is as depressing as the day when we were demoted. Its sad to say our management sucks, Bring back moggi, or I hope another is in the making. Whats worse is we havent even done anything to strengthen our squad. Yes we "may" have a squad good enough to promote, but in my eyes we are gonna struggle this season big time in defence. I understand deschamps feelings and all those who cant understand this move, I hope that in the long run this is beneficial although to me it sounds like suicide

Sep 1, 2002

I really can't see understand why this barrage of abuse is being heaped onto the new managements heads, they have followed a path, not of their making, and have done the best they could.
If anyone truly believes that much more could have been achieved by going to TAR then they are seriously living in cloud cuckoo land. The only things that would have been achieved is a further delay in the start of the new season and the consequent lose of goodwill, independent support and affection from other team management and fans, who at the end of the day just want to watch their team play.

The management after all do know the depths that Moggi went to, and they do know just how far they can push the system. Yes, they postured as though only Seria A and titles would satisfy them; what else should they do: in a position of weakness they could not show weakness, especially when trying to hold on to as many of our best players as possible.

Praise them for the further reduction in points deduction, and more especially for holding on to Trezeguet and Buffon!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juventico said:
Unfortunately not as the fans do not represent the club in terms of ownership and the word "minor" says it all. In terms of willing they could but it wouldnt even reach the letterbox before a rejection slip is returned.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

bianconero said:
I really can't see understand why this barrage of abuse is being heaped onto the new managements heads, they have followed a path, not of their making, and have done the best they could.
If anyone truly believes that much more could have been achieved by going to TAR then they are seriously living in cloud cuckoo land. The only things that would have been achieved is a further delay in the start of the new season and the consequent lose of goodwill, independent support and affection from other team management and fans, who at the end of the day just want to watch their team play.

The management after all do know the depths that Moggi went to, and they do know just how far they can push the system. Yes, they postured as though only Seria A and titles would satisfy them; what else should they do: in a position of weakness they could not show weakness, especially when trying to hold on to as many of our best players as possible.

Praise them for the further reduction in points deduction, and more especially for holding on to Trezeguet and Buffon!!
very well said. they did the best they could. imo going to tar could have done us more damage than good. if we start the season in b -5 points i'll aplaude them for what they achieved. especially for the keeping of champs like buffon and trez.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juve U-turn stuns Deschamps Friday 1 September, 2006

Juventus boss Didier Deschamps is furious at the club’s decision to abandon their Calciopoli appeal to the civil courts. “I don’t understand,” he said.

The club’s board of directors ratified the decision on Thursday and Juve will now turn to CONI’s court of arbitration in a final attempt to have their 17-point deduction reduced or cancelled.

“I must admit that I don’t understand why the board of directors took this decision, this is the only thing I can say at the moment,” the tactician stated after the Trofeo TIM tournament last night.

“I will now wait to see what the motivations were, but the bottom line is that the club had opted to take civil action and now changed their mind.

“The only thing we can do now is work hard in view of our debut on September 9,” added the Bianconeri boss.

Captain Alex Del Piero – voted as the best player of the Trofeo TIM – was also disappointed, but could only accept the decision.

“I am sorry too and I understand what Deschamps is feeling now, but personally my choice to stay here had nothing to do with the Division we would play in,” said Del Piero.

“We must now roll up our sleeves and focus on our training, as I really don’t know if our point-deduction will be reduced.”

Juve chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has revealed that the U-turn was taken after great consideration given that the board meeting lasted for over four hours.

“It was a pondered resolution, which was voted unanimously,” he stated. “This decision is good for Juventus, but not only for Juventus.”

Rumours have suggested that the Bianconeri club opted to withdraw their civil action after reaching an agreement over their points penalty.

“I am offended by this rumour, we have not promised any discount to Juve as we are not in the position to do so,” said FIGC commissioner Guido Rossi.

“The sporting judges will decide and I do not have the power to make these concessions.”

However, today’s Tuttosport newspaper – based in Turin – claims that Juve will start the new campaign with just a five-point penalty.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
I don't know how people can still complain. After what Moggi's done to the sport in Italy, Juventus should consider themselves lucky to be where they are now. The first joke in this process was the reduction in the first penalty.

Starting with -5? Might as well not even punish them...

BTW, don't take what Tuttosport says too seriously... they are based in Turin.

Sep 1, 2002
AlaxTheGreat you must go and get the Rose Coloured Spectacles checked (The good Ol' Doc and Lawyer); if you feel that way, it is your right, but Juventus did not die this year nor can she; she will incorporate these days into her history and many will talk about the rising of the phoenix in days to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)