Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
May 5, 2002

All you ever have to say to an Inter fan. Their one chance at Scudetto glory and they throw away a lead, another lead, ultimately the match, the scudetto and yet another season. I did love Moratti crossing himself after the first Inter goals. But, in the end it was Lazio 4-2.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The Pado said:
May 5, 2002

All you ever have to say to an Inter fan. Their one chance at Scudetto glory and they throw away a lead, another lead, ultimately the match, the scudetto and yet another season. I did love Moratti crossing himself after the first Inter goals. But, in the end it was Lazio 4-2.
That day was so sweet. If the authorities had seen and heard the noise I made when I knew we were going to win it, I wouldn't be a free man right now :disagree:

After a succession of dissapointments glory was achieved yet again :touched:

Beating those f*ckers like that is as good as it will ever get!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And where are going to hide then? i wonder what kind of excuse will make up again,
will they again play the victims and accuse Seko as the new mastermind of calcio???

Jul 2, 2006
The Pado said:
May 5, 2002

wonderful day

I WILL NEVER FORGET,and that losers CANNOT forget

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Javier_Zanetti said:
Meh, a Moggi Scudetto. No one in the world actually values it but juventini.

Chievo 2-2 Inter
Sorry, but you are the only person on earth who associates Inter's collapse in 2002 with Moggi. All your boys had to do was win. There was not one controversy in that match except for your Marco Materazzi pleading with Lazio players to fix the match in Inter's favor. No answer for old man Poborsky, and you lose.

P.S. Nice dive by Ronaldo. My knees always give way when somebody grabs my shirt. :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This foto could be fake anyway, the ref should look smaller if he was in the fond
and unless he was 1 1/2 feet away, either he was right in front of the players with his back on the ball (very unlikely) OR just a photoshop result,
also watch how well the image focuses on Ronaldo+Ref while the defenders hand seem so "weak"

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cronios said:
This foto could be fake anyway, the ref should look smaller if he was in the fond
and unless he was 1 1/2 feet away he was either in front of the players with his back on the ball (that cant be true) either a photoshop result,
also watch how well the image focuses on Ronaldo+Ref while the defenders hand seem so "weak"
well it has derrived from a anti juve site, so its bound to be bias or edited

Jul 2, 2006
I want answers please

1-Why our official make of fun inter thread is closed?
2-Who is that member,is he untoucable?his warnings deleted in hours,while I am banned I was wait 30 days for capital letters(i,I)
3-Why moderators allow him,he insulting us and our players(who said gaypiero)
4-that fool change our comments and add his sign,he open another useless thread,where is his warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)