Farewell Appiah (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Juventus ready to sell Appiah to Middlesbrough

Juventus are ready to sell Stephen Appiah to Middlesbrough.
Despite rival interest from Everton, Middlesbrough are on the verge of closing a deal for the Ghana international.

Boro chief Keith Lamb was in Turin earlier this week for talks with Juve, which have accepted a preliminary bid of £3 million for the midfielder.

Our Man from Ghana is Gone... :frown:

Appiah Enjoyed his time here for sure....:cheesy:

He is a great player but life goes on.....
:greedy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Yet another talent who never made it.

I won't believe the transfer until I see Appiah in a Middlesborough shirt though, I've been following football too long to believe transfer rumours.

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
I know moggi is a genius when it comes to transfers but if he sells appiah he is gonna regret it.The boy is a real talent who just needs to be played to his strenghtsi.e give him freedom to be a box to box player he undoubtedly is....... anyone remember when he was at brescia

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The priiiice is... WRONG!!

Sorry, but thanks for playing.

We have to do better than that for a budding player with his potential.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
NO!!:shocked:
He has improved massively this year!
IMO ia Juventus making a big mistake selling him, and for what 3 mill? Ridicilus....:mad:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
£3=5+mil euro?
i hoped he could bring in more(6-7mil) after the fantastic goal he scored,
this transfer is one of the oldest announced and still didnt happened,i was hoping we could use him for the Vieira deal

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
not for that money..we need to get more cash or involve him in a deal.

blasi didnt end up at fiorentina did he?? that means we have tacchinardi, appiah, blasi, giannichedda and emerson. add to that maresca and possibly mozart.

I think Blasi will leave as well as appiah and maresca. Emerson, tacchinardi and giannichedda will all stay leaving room for one more player, possibly Mozart or a suprise like Pizarro.

i guess it makes sense as giannichedda and tacchinardi will accept the bench while blasi and appiah are young and keen on getting time on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)