Fan Club part II (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
okay people,

I've successfully gathered a few Juve fans all over Malaysia to form a fan club and a gathering will be held soon for official registration. Does anyone of you have any ideas what I should do with the fan club as I'm quite clueless for now.

Oh, and I hope to get serious response :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Serious response number one: make me a honorary member

serious response number two: take their money

Serious response number three: pass the numbers and pictures of any good looking girls to me

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
when you've gathered and registered like 20+ members you should try contacting someone in Italy so they can make your club official :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
But seriously tho ( ;) ), I have a few ideas.

Maybbe you could take their cell numbers and send out match scores after every game (you can go to http://www.1rstwap.com/partners/go.to/1rstwap and sign up, they'll let you send out 15 free SMS' per week, you can make as many accounts as you want), also send out match reports, news, rumours etc by email, try to make a deal with a sport goods store so they let your club have discounts on Juve merchandise, organize watching the games together, make fun games, organize competitions in CM between members, etc. etc.

Conditio sine qua non: make me honorary member, maybe even vice-president ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Z, its a Malaysian fan club, and dont you live in Bosnia?

Sally, you could gather together and go to a restaurant to watch matches together

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I mentioned the watching games together thing fabi, dont steal my ideas :( ;)

P.S. does it matter? They could still worship my pictures and posts on Juventuz forums :D

And they'd have to buy me a plane ticket to meet the all migty vice prez of course ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Whoa, someone is quite stubborn :rolleyes: :D

No ones gonna pay YOU a trip to go meet them!!

Sally, you could have elections where the members vote and you elect a comitee, vice president, secretary, public relations, etc, etc, etc. :party:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Do you like it? And no, I am not really in Hawaii, altho I wish I was ;)

P.S. I expected you to say "of course I ant to meet you, when can you come over, I'll buy you an airplane ticket straight away" :D

No not really ;)

Yes, really :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
God! of course I wish I were in Hawaii, who wouldnt!

I have no problem in arrangeing a meeting, but no, I wont pay for the airline ticket :)
Seems you're more thrilled in meeting ME than me meeting YOU ;) j/k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)