Famous Juventini (16 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rihanna and Katy Perry are both disgusting and talentless. They are only getting laid cuz they are famous; Rihanna looks like her face has been hit by a pickup truck, and Katy Perry is just a trashy white whore.

Kelly Hu, Jessica Alba, and Nicole Scherzinger :) Now we are talking :D

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
>Implying you wouldn't smash.

Well step out the query, sir. I'll gladely take your spot. :D

Besides, you live in Thailand: The #2 source of hot women in Asia next to Korea. Your argument is invalid. :p

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Rihanna and Katy Perry are both disgusting and talentless. They are only getting laid cuz they are famous; Rihanna looks like her face has been hit by a pickup truck, and Katy Perry is just a trashy white whore.

Calling Rihanna and Katy Perry disgusting and talentless then naming Nicole Scherzinger. :howler:

Jessica Alba tho :heart: But let's be honest, she's talentless too...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Rihanna I agree. Katy Perry looks gorgeous 90% of the time.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
>Implying you wouldn't smash.

Well step out the query, sir. I'll gladely take your spot. :D

Besides, you live in Thailand: The #2 source of hot women in Asia next to Korea. Your argument is invalid. :p

Not entirely true my friend. Korean idols look good, cuz they are plastic. The majority of the Korean population don't look like that. Taiwan and China (particularly Shanghai) are where it's at :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)