Famous Juventini (5 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i can see it now..."the famous halil mbakari, better known as snoop, was finally found and captured. The notorious rapist is a die hard fan of the italian team Juventus Torino"

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
From Wiki-

When Bryant was six, his father left the NBA and moved his family to Italy to begin playing professional basketball.
Bryant's grandfather would mail him videos of NBA games, which Bryant would study.[14] At an early age he also learned to play soccer; his favorite team is AC Milan.[15] He has said that if he had stayed in Italy, he would have tried to become a professional soccer player;

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
From Wiki-

When Bryant was six, his father left the NBA and moved his family to Italy to begin playing professional basketball.
Bryant's grandfather would mail him videos of NBA games, which Bryant would study.[14] At an early age he also learned to play soccer; his favorite team is AC Milan.[15] He has said that if he had stayed in Italy, he would have tried to become a professional soccer player;
I didn't deny that, just saying he's from Philly.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I admire Sneijder and this Inter, because they are great.

Doesn't mean I like them, though.
You are neither George Clooney nor are you Famous at least not outside this forum and let me rephrase what i said, George Clooney is a fan of Sneijder and of Inter because his now ex-girlfriend is a big Inter fan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)