Famous Juventini (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Juventus.com

29 July 2009
Pellegrini hits a double. Well done Federica!

The world swimming championships in Rome continue to see Federica Pellegrini leaving her mark. The Venetian athlete, always a Juventus supporter, has established another double.

After having won the gold medal in the 400m freestyle, also establishing a new world record, Pellegrini had a repeat performance in the 200m. Another victory and another broken record (the second in two days).

Compliments go to Pellegrini on behalf of Juventus and all their supporters.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
Do not know if it was already posted somewhere, but found this in Lithuanian newspaper. Interview with Paolo Pininfarina.
-A bottle and a toothbrush are small things. But you also made a project for Juventus stadium?
-"Juventus" is a team of my heart. If anyone said I started painting a stadium, I would not have trusted. And know this project is finished. I made this project during my hardest time in life (when Andrea Pininfarina died in a car accident). "Juventus" by some mean saved me. J.C. Blanc offered me to make a project for stadium. This project helped me survive the tragedy, helped me to look and go forward.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Daniel Craig. I also remember seeing him in the stands for the Juventus-Real Madrid CL matches last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)