Fallout (5 Viewers)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Was Fallout New Vegas good? I bought the game during the steam winter sale and got all of the DLCs but when I installed it and started to play it, the game was extremely buggy. Admittedly, good graphics on the pc have spoiled me and it was hard to play New Vegas, for the only 30 mins I played, without noticing that the graphics were awful, even on ultra settings. I know I can mod the game but coming from a modded skyrim, that looks amazing, to a modded NV, its gonna be hard for me to be hooked I guess. But compared to 3 is NV good?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Was Fallout New Vegas good? I bought the game during the steam winter sale and got all of the DLCs but when I installed it and started to play it, the game was extremely buggy. Admittedly, good graphics on the pc have spoiled me and it was hard to play New Vegas, for the only 30 mins I played, without noticing that the graphics were awful, even on ultra settings. I know I can mod the game but coming from a modded skyrim, that looks amazing, to a modded NV, its gonna be hard for me to be hooked I guess. But compared to 3 is NV good?
It's just an extension, really. Basically the same game, same engine, look, just an extended storyline from a different POV. If you like Fallout 3 then you'll like it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Buggiest game ever made. I actually took it back to the store and they didn't want to accept it because so many people were doing the same. It took them 2 or 3 months to released a patch that fixed things up. The game itself is pretty cool though, a must for any Fallout fan.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I only disappointed myself too :p

I have a feeling it will be announced by or before next jan-feb, unless they are giving it more development time than usual.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
FO3 was only Fallout game? You should try first and second it's very cheep on GOG, download the newest comunity pathches and try it. One of the best games of all time.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's kind of hard to play old games if you haven't played them back in their day. No nostalgia, graphics outdated can really be hard to get into the old games, but those two are really good games. A bit of humor, an awesome atmosfare and an open world with a good story. The atmosfare is much much better then in F3 or NW, at least for me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know what you mean. FFVII was that game for me, haven't seen such an engrossing atmosphere since, and those were blocky little characters with few expressions.

Great writing, characters and soundtrack makes a big difference to adventure games.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
FFVII :heart: :touched:

I really loved FFVIII tho. I had no fucking clue what I was buying. I was just shopping @ the computer mall here in Thailand after I bought my PS1 and then I saw this game and thought to myself it looks kinda interesting. I started playing it, and couldn't stop. FF VIII :heart: :touched:

I have been playing the Final Fantasy series ever since, even though the past couple of installments have been highly disappointing. I can't wait for the Final Fantasy games on the PS4; saw the trailers and they look fucking epic :tup:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's kind of hard to play old games if you haven't played them back in their day. No nostalgia, graphics outdated can really be hard to get into the old games, but those two are really good games. A bit of humor, an awesome atmosfare and an open world with a good story. The atmosfare is much much better then in F3 or NW, at least for me.
don't know if I would be interested play them that much since I've never played them before, but from a fallout story perspective they would probably be pretty interesting

- - - Updated - - -

oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd

http://www.gamefront.com/website-suggests-fallout-4-reveal-imminent/

from countdown website http://thesurvivor2299.com/

- - - Updated - - -

'suvivor 2299' seems pretty interesting. fallout 3 & new vegas took place about 2277-2281 I think, maybe some new war or something happened after that and now you play as some survivor or something

- - - Updated - - -

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_74
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_74a_overseer%27s_log

interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)