Facundo González (3 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Unfortunately for him they went on to lose 3:1 by conceding 3 goals in the last 15mins while still on the pitch…

However he still ended up as the best rated player for Samp this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Only reason i followed it is because i had a live bet on which ofc Pirlo’s defensive masterclass couldn’t even hold on to the draw with 10mins to go.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Is he or Huijsen more likely to be 1st team player next season? If both Alex Sandro and Rugani leaves expecting atleast 1 to be in 1st team squad. Also considering only 3 year contract for Facundo Gonzalez and 1st year spent on loan maybe he would be preferred.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Seems to be playing a lot when checking transfermarkt but I've never even seen him except that youtube clip when he joined. How is he faring?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Guessing he will stay with Sampdoria for another year
———

Martin Guastadisegno said, as quoted by Il Bianconero:
“Facundo is very happy, after the Under 20 World Cup won with Uruguay he had many options, in Serie A and other championships. He chose to move to Juventus and it was an important moment. Sampdoria it was 100% the right choice, Pirlo is doing a great job, Facundo is happy and would be even happier if he managed to contribute to Sampdoria’s return to Serie A. In the event of promotion, one could also think about staying with the Blucerchiati. We’ll see, clearly we would talk about it with Juventus in order to be able to make all the necessary assessments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)