Facundo González (2 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
common sense says he was one of the best defender of the u20 world cup, won the tournament with his nt and we signed him because of this.
except that it starts with soule's agent approaching the club and saying ''hey, i have another client of mine here. although he didn't play a single match for valencia since he arrived 4 years ago, he was one of the best defenders of U20 world cup and also very cheap.''

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
except that it starts with soule's agent approaching the club and saying ''hey, i have another client of mine here. although he didn't play a single match for valencia since he arrived 4 years ago, he was one of the best defenders of U20 world cup and also very cheap.''
can you remember what was the last transfer you were not bitching about? besides demiral of course.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Excellent deal!

If he comes though the ranks hope we won't make the same mistake as with Romero.

Some of the decisions in this club in the past 5 years have been beyond terrible.

Jul 2, 2006
so even you can't remember a transfer you didn't bitch about, thanks for confirming

on an other note i have one head
no shit. i was talking about another guy reacting like i am opposing this transfer. i did not answer the question because it was too stupid to bother. it is easier to list transfers i bitched about and all of them turned failures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)