Fabrizio Miccoli!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Fabrizio Miccoli
:confused:

he was purchased by juve this season and loaned to perugia!!! i saw a couple of his games and he is a very promising youngster!!!

what do u guys think of him!!! he is only 22 years old!:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Welcome to the forum KeNgO :cheesy:

Miccoli is doing quite good in Perugia and is a fine attacker. But I doubt we'll ever see him play for Juve :undecide: At this point Juve has a few more promising forwards like Guzman, Sculli, Beretta, M.Vieri and they, IMO, look more likely to make it to Torino :)

OP
KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    thanx Nina!

i just think the juve board should put more faith in their young players and not just send them on a loan spell after loan spell

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
    Sending players on loan spell is a good idea IMO, so that they see some first team Serie A action. Then they, hopfully, come back to Turin and into the first team.

I realise that this may not always happen but I think the theory is good.

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    jaansu ur right!!

but my thoughts are that we do need such players at the moment!!! as u can see we are not flying high!

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    as u can see we are not flying high!
    Personally I think we are doing quite well, we are 3rd in Serie A and top of our CL group with a great chance of qualifying for the next stage tomorrow at home. Plus all this and we have players like Trez, Zambro, Montero to come back from injury.

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    still bro
    we are not flying high!

for instance milan are in a tougher group than our CL group and they are flying high!!! why can't we be doing as good as ac milan are doing!

don't get me wrong
    i love the team the way it is
    i just think there is way for improvement

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    I have heard too that miccoli is doing great but let's not hurry.We are already full of attackers plus sculli and gasbaroni who are doing great

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Miccoli could probably make an impact, I understand he's kind of an improved Amoruso. We have Salas and Zalayeta, not really sure how long we plan to keep everyone around seeing as they are not exactly playing up to their ability. If Salas was sold or Di Vaio's transfer not finalized, Miccoli could be brought back I think.

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    our strikers need to play more with each other so they could have better understanding between each other during the game

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Juve has a few more promising forwards like Guzman, Sculli, Beretta, M.Vieri and they, IMO, look more likely to make it to Torino :)
    how old is M.Vieri and didnt we sold him this year:confused:

For all this strikers I think that only Miccoli and Sculli can get a chance in Juve.

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ATT Massimiliano Vieri Verona 1 year loan

about his age i am not sure but he is around 21 or 22

Zebraheart

Jul 12, 2002
    Max Vieri is about 25 or older. I don't think he will find a place in Juve for the future. Miccoli is better than him. Sculli is promising too. While guzman need time to prove himself in Ternana.

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ur wrong Zebraheart

Max Vieri was born on 01-09-1978
    which makes him 24 years old!!!!

you never know he might fit!!! he has similar physical attributes to his brother as he is
    182 cm
    82 Kg

which makes him a physicaly Big attacker!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Never! He's such a snob, perfect for Inter! :yuck: Not to mention that he is a lazy player that only waits for a ball infront of the goal and never helps the team in the midfield or even in the defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)