Fabregas (1 Viewer)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
he is by far the best young midfielder in the world ,,

played for spain under 16 and he is regular in spain under-21 ( he scored the winner aginest england in the last match )
the youngest ever player to score for arsenal at the age of 16
the youngest ever player to score for Arsenal at the age of 17.
picked for catalonya team to face brazil last season .
managed to play most of arsenal games this season more than 17 games during the injury of vieira , gilberto ,edu.

great vision , calm , accuracy in passing , great long balls , full of flair .

he still need to improve his physical skills although he handles the challenges with his intelligence , not fast enough .

i thimk he will be Barca Captin one day

his move from barca to arsenal hurted the barca officers and they complained to the Fifa , arsenal setteld that by giving them gio on loan

what do u think ??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Havent seen him so much, but he Scored a nice goal against the norwegian club yesterday :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Glad someone made this, because I know alot of people who have been saying that he is rubbish and overrated, I hate people who say these things about young players because it isnt fair, I am as I am sure you all know, certainly not an Arsenal fan (I like them as much as Juve) but I like Fabregas, 17 playing well in the CL and Premiership, deserves all the credit he gets!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fabregas does look like a great young talent, even more so than Rooney. The question is whether he will want to make a return to Spain sooner or later. Cristiano Ronaldo, though, still takes the cake when it comes to "best young midfielder in the world."

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Ya his goal was great yesterday against Rosenborg. Lots of composure in front of the net. Great ball from Pires, and a great finish by the youngster. Him and Van Persie look like twins almost.

Kids got talent, thats for sure

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yes he's a big talent and he's had to carry a lot of burden this season and still been able to give very strong performances.

a big talent for sure.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
IMO Fabregas is the biggest prospect at the moment. He has been playing greatly for Arsenal and even more important: he has been doing it on a consistent basis.

Alex

May 1, 2004
It use to be just Italy and Spain who couldn't export players successfully. Now its just Italy. Spain's national team will be all the better for it.

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
I think he blends in well with the Arsenal side, you wouldn't notice that he is only 17 years old either, because he is so calm and I think thats the only reason why every one has been talking about him also he has scored 2 goals in his first season which is good for a 17 year old playing with the likes of Henry,Bergkamp ,Reyes etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)