Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
pls, just take a look at the 2010/11 season, first half of the season Quag is leading the line 9 goals in 17 matches, we're 5 points from top of the table. then Quag gets injured, we instantly collapse 1:4 to Parma and it gets even worse - Matri arrives, we finish 7th, 24 points from top of the table and coach gets fired
After Matri came, Quags was never the same. That poser just stole minutes from our hero, making his form decay. In the end for nothing because that tree was shid

What a prick

- - - Updated - - -

Quag was the only reason we even had a chance to advance in that 2013/14 group stage, if it weren't for his goals against Kopenhagen & Galatasaray we'd have been knocked out even before that $#@!ing snowstorm
:chin: :delpiero:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im talking about the season the tree came and first 2 seasons of conte, when both of them were playing for a spot. You muffinhead.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Arguing over 3 mediocre players. Tuz :touched: :heart:

I'm so glad we have Higuain, Dybala, Cuadrado, Pjaca, and Mandzukic now. All of them are superior specimens to the mediocrity we used to possess.
We have to thank you for being the forum's daftest Captain Obvious every time though. :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
http://www.football-italia.net/99160/quagliarella-sr-‘juventus-only-option’

Quagliarella sr: ‘Juventus only option’
By Football Italia staff

Fabio Quagliarella’s father confirms the striker would return to Napoli, and explains Juventus were his only choice when leaving.

The Neapolitan controversially left the Partenopei to move to Turin in 2010, but it has since been revealed that an aggressive stalker meant he couldn’t stay at San Paolo.

“My son loved Napoli and he still loves the blue shirt,” Vittorio Quagliarella told InterNapoli.

“Needless to say he would return, but at the moment there has been no contact between the parties. I haven’t heard from anyone, but no worries.

“Fabio didn’t choose Juve, but the Bianconeri were the only ones who believed in him. He had two offers, Juventus and Rubin Kazan.

“So he chose Juve. What would he have done in Russia? That would have ended him as a footballer, and he’d have had to go so far from home having waited so long to return.

“He wanted to stay at Napoli and become a symbol, a few months earlier he had bought a house in our area. It was finely furnished, but he never lived there.

“It was to be his home, the home of Quagliarella, a leader of Napoli. He bought a home, but not just that.

“He bought a boat because he thought he’d be staying. What would he have done with a boat in Turin?”
:chin:

- - - Updated - - -

Vittorio Quagliarella told InterNapoli ::lol3::

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:heart:

Matri is a striker that actually deserves that name, unlike the Serie-A choker Alvaro M.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The only time i saw Matri being really efective, was when we bought him midseason te replace injured quags. That half season he was good.

The next season under Conte, and with the arrival of Borrielo , both deteriorated never to be the same.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Last few pages :rofl:

It made me thinking though

Matri/quaq vs vardy

Are those mediocre scudetti winning italian strikers better than a mediocre epl winning english striker?

Could matri/quaq win epl with leicester?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)