• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Last few pages :rofl:

It made me thinking though

Matri/quaq vs vardy

Are those mediocre scudetti winning italian strikers better than a mediocre epl winning english striker?

Could matri/quaq win epl with leicester?
Matri wouldn't cause, he can't even control a fucking ball
Quaq would secure it no problem.

Lol. Some people here are drunk. Matri is not only much better than Qtube, he's also more handsome. Had he played for Barca, he would've won The Golden Boot.
Fabio is Mr. Spectacular, on the pitch, off the pitch, anywhere anytime.
Fabio is the type of player that could've lit Bernabeu to life if he played for them, should've been Raul's heir. A true galactico

Alessandro "Touch of a Rapist" Matree
:lol:

Most useless player I've ever seen in my life! Most infuriating player I've ever seen in my life. I still appreciate his "work" and but I also appreciate Estigaribia's work here too, don't mean he's great.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
pls, just take a look at the 2013/14 season, Matri leaves to Milan, we're getting embarassed in the Champions League and Coppa, then unable to beat Benfica in EL, all with Quag. then in 2014/15 Quag gets sold, Matri comes back, we instantly start playing like we should and it gets even better - we go to the CL final and win Coppa, we finish 1st in A, 17 points from Roma and Max gets our love.
when Matri left to Milan, the only ones getting embarrassed were Galliani and Matri himself, get your facts straight

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Originally Posted by piotrr
pls, just take a look at the 2013/14 season, Matri leaves to Milan, we're getting embarassed in the Champions League and Coppa, then unable to beat Benfica in EL, all with Quag. then in 2014/15 Quag gets sold, Matri comes back, we instantly start playing like we should and it gets even better - we go to the CL final and win Coppa, we finish 1st in A, 17 points from Roma and Max gets our love.

Lol what a pile of bullshit.
Matri was more of a model than a footballer.
We fucked up Quags career, benching him after he recovered from his injury for that tree and borriello.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=dailymotion;x5h7nj4]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5h7nj4_fabio-quagliarella-penalty-goal-hd-inter-1-2-sampdoria-03-04-2017_sport[/video]

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Fantastic and actually a terrifying article on Quagliarellas stalker:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...hell-of-italian-footballer-fabio-quagliarella

The article is two parts, and they even managed to catch up to the culprit and interview him, who is now in hiding and actually still holds a job in the police force. Insane.

Makes you wonder, could he have been a better player if he wasn't tormented for years with pedophilia allegations and he and his family getting constant death threats. Also the Italian justice system is an absolute joke with no sense whatsoever.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:rofl: and people says we should cheer for serie a rivals :rofl: the story just proved how disgusting italy is, a fucking cop can still be a cop after doing such crimes, no wonder juve was demoted :rofl:

Fuck the utter piece of shit that is italy, possibly worse than many 3rd world countries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)