Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I could sniff myself to death on Federica's worn panties
when I'm feeling sad, I watch that Quagliarellas goal against Inter or if I'm really sad I go for a compilation video
when Matri fans feel sad, they look at his wife because there's not much else about Matri that cheers you up

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
when I'm feeling sad, I watch that Quagliarellas goal against Inter or if I'm really sad I go for a compilation video
when Matri fans feel sad, they look at his wife because there's not much else about Matri that cheers you up
matri's coppa winning goal worth more than baldiarella has ever done

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
matri's coppa winning goal worth more than baldiarella has ever done
pls, just take a look at the 2010/11 season, first half of the season Quag is leading the line 9 goals in 17 matches, we're 5 points from top of the table. then Quag gets injured, we instantly collapse 1:4 to Parma and it gets even worse - Matri arrives, we finish 7th, 24 points from top of the table and coach gets fired

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
pls, just take a look at the 2010/11 season, first half of the season Quag is leading the line 9 goals in 17 matches, we're 5 points from top of the table. then Quag gets injured, we instantly collapse 1:4 to Parma and it gets even worse - Matri arrives, we finish 7th, 24 points from top of the table and coach gets fired
Matree is abomination, he probably has an uncle coach or sporting director because it makes no sense at all how he became a pro!!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yup

Love Matri too, but he simply ain't on Quag's level

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
pls, just take a look at the 2013/14 season, Matri leaves to Milan, we're getting embarassed in the Champions League and Coppa, then unable to beat Benfica in EL, all with Quag. then in 2014/15 Quag gets sold, Matri comes back, we instantly start playing like we should and it gets even better - we go to the CL final and win Coppa, we finish 1st in A, 17 points from Roma and Max gets our love.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
pls, just take a look at the 2013/14 season, Matri leaves to Milan, we're getting embarassed in the Champions League and Coppa, then unable to beat Benfica in EL, all with Quag. then in 2014/15 Quag gets sold, Matri comes back, we instantly start playing like we should and it gets even better - we go to the CL final and win Coppa, we finish 1st in A, 17 points from Roma and Max gets our love.
Actually the failures we're Conte's fault and his longballs to jewbinco.
Matri success was down to EuroMax's superior coaching.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Quag was the only reason we even had a chance to advance in that 2013/14 group stage, if it weren't for his goals against Kopenhagen & Galatasaray we'd have been knocked out even before that fucking snowstorm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)