Fabio Quagliarella (37 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 17, 2012
Toro fans told Quagliarella he was no longer welcome at the club after his refusal to celebrate against hometown club Napoli, even making a hands together gesture over his head that was read as an apology.
So Quags shows a shred of decency and respect and the Toro fans just rip him to shreds... F*cking animals, no better than savage f*cking Goths! As much as you want a player to celebrate, it is actually nice seeing these few players who don't celebrate against a club they've played for (and in this instance, his home town too). However, his team, the fans, even the media just eat it up and make a clusterf*ck of mockery about it! They should all hang their heads in shame, how many players show that kind of dignity on the pitch these days? Quaglia is a class act, forza Fabio!

:chin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Inter turn to Quagliarella
By Football Italia staff

Torino outcast Fabio Quagliarella is being linked with Inter, Fiorentina and Sampdoria, but much depends on Eder.

The striker was ordered to leave by angry fans after he refused to celebrate a goal against hometown club Napoli and Toro have already signed replacement Ciro Immobile from Sevilla.

Quagliarella has already been on the radar of Fiorentina and Sampdoria, but Inter are the latest club to target his services.

Sport Mediaset claim that the Nerazzurri will turn to Quagliagol if they fail to poach first choice Eder from Sampdoria.

If Inter do get Eder, then it’s safe to say Samp would consider Quagliarella an ideal replacement, so the two moves are intertwined.
@Fr3sh

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
I still don't get what the big deal is, he didn't celebrate against Napoli even while he was with us.

I remember C.Ronaldo holding up his hands in apology when he scored against United.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I still don't get what the big deal is, he didn't celebrate against Napoli even while he was with us.

I remember C.Ronaldo holding up his hands in apology when he scored against United.
Yeah, normal people see this as a sign of respect.

Torino and Napoli fans are not normal people, they are scum and trash molded into one

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I don't ever remember United fans accusing Ronaldo of being part of a criminal organistation, being a pedophile, and chanting about how they think he is a piece of shit and want him and his family dead.

That's what Quagliarella cops/copped from Napoli fans. And he still apologises when he scores against them. It's fucking retarded.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
I don't ever remember United fans accusing Ronaldo of being part of a criminal organistation, being a pedophile, and chanting about how they think he is a piece of shit and want him and his family dead.

That's what Quagliarella cops/copped from Napoli fans. And he still apologises when he scores against them. It's fucking retarded.
It sure is.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Shows his incredibly character.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Quagliarella: Mafia, paedophilia and drug allegations forced me to leave Napoli

Torino forward Fabio Quagliarella claims he was forced to leave Napoli due to anonymous letters sent to the club accusing him of cocaine use, paedophilia and links to the Camorra mafia.

The 32-year-old Italy international was sold to Juventus by his hometown club in 2010 and unveiled shocking details he believes prompted the move while testifying at the trial of Raffaele Piccolo, a police officer accused of stalking celebrities including Quagliarella.

After taking the stand, Quagliarella told Sport Mediaset: "[Napoli president] Aurelio De Laurentiis sold me because he had received anonymous letters and phone messages accusing me of taking cocaine during house parties with Camorra Mafia members.

"I was forced to leave my hometown and Napoli sold me to Juventus. I had been falsely accused of being a Camorrist and a paedophile who was doing orgies.

"President De Laurentiis used to call me every day, but after those letters he advised to me to leave my hometown Castellammare di Stabia to go live in a hotel, to be more calm and relaxed.

"After that conversation that took place in Napoli's headquarters, he had never called me again."

Quagliarella won three consecutive Serie A titles with Juventus before moving across Turin for a second spell at Torino in 2014.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
icemaη;5176384 said:
Zaza to EPL. Quag back here :tuttosport:
How about we stop trying to go back to the past all the time?

- - - Updated - - -

Right where he belong
Oh come on. You make it sound as if he is a disgraceful person, which he doesn't seem to be.

Yes, apologizing to fans that hate you is extremely dumb, but still.

Quag does not deserve that type of fate

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Quagliarella: Mafia, paedophilia and drug allegations forced me to leave Napoli

Torino forward Fabio Quagliarella claims he was forced to leave Napoli due to anonymous letters sent to the club accusing him of cocaine use, paedophilia and links to the Camorra mafia.

The 32-year-old Italy international was sold to Juventus by his hometown club in 2010 and unveiled shocking details he believes prompted the move while testifying at the trial of Raffaele Piccolo, a police officer accused of stalking celebrities including Quagliarella.

After taking the stand, Quagliarella told Sport Mediaset: "[Napoli president] Aurelio De Laurentiis sold me because he had received anonymous letters and phone messages accusing me of taking cocaine during house parties with Camorra Mafia members.

"I was forced to leave my hometown and Napoli sold me to Juventus. I had been falsely accused of being a Camorrist and a paedophile who was doing orgies.

"President De Laurentiis used to call me every day, but after those letters he advised to me to leave my hometown Castellammare di Stabia to go live in a hotel, to be more calm and relaxed.

"After that conversation that took place in Napoli's headquarters, he had never called me again."

Quagliarella won three consecutive Serie A titles with Juventus before moving across Turin for a second spell at Torino in 2014.
:lol: :sergio: @Bianconero_Aus #Serie-A :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)