Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Patience, everyone. He's not at training, clearly the man is in the process of being sold. Our management has a lot on their plate right now.

Also, even if he's not been an influential player for us, no need for the Qtube hate. I was against his signing, I've thought he should have been sold for awhile now, but he's pretty much kept his mouth shut, and done what he's been asked to do. His production has been decent over the course of his time here, all things considered.

Fabio has cored some important and beautiful goals for our championship winning teams, and I wish him luck in the future.
:tup:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Time to leave Quag, thx for everything you have done for the club. I just wish he left sooner so i didnt have this bitter taste in my mouth on how things went between him and the club towards the end.

Forza Quag, hope you suck at Torino though. But remember, you just can't do worse than matree even if you tired :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I just read Agresti aka Curva claims it's a done deal and Quag goes to Toro for 3m + a youngster reported by Mark earlier (I think he's source was Sky).

Good riddance then. Thanks for everything and good luck.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What a leech for saying yes to Toro. Fucking cunts must be disappointed he didn't stay on to leech us some more. Respect to Qtube. Did his job better than most, for the time that he was here, whether as a sub or starter. Good luck, don't score against us, but other than that you fucking go be cappoconniere instead of Immobile. That said, it was the right time to move.

Team Quag, respect. Was a pleasure holding fort against all the hate spewed around these parts. :thumbup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)