Fabio Quagliarella (18 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Torino got nearly €12m from Immobile's sale and maybe will get more from Cerci's sale, hopefully Juve mgmt won't fall for Torino's bluff that they can't pay even €4m.
The thing is he's not even worth 1.5m.

- - - Updated - - -

Patience, everyone. He's not at training, clearly the man is in the process of being sold. Our management has a lot on their plate right now.

Also, even if he's not been an influential player for us, no need for the Qtube hate. I was against his signing, I've thought he should have been sold for awhile now, but he's pretty much kept his mouth shut, and done what he's been asked to do. His production has been decent over the course of his time here, all things considered.

Fabio has cored some important and beautiful goals for our championship winning teams, and I wish him luck in the future.
Yeah, particularly when Carerra subbed him out that game a couple of seasons ago, kept it right shut.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Yeah, particularly when Carerra subbed him out that game a couple of seasons ago, kept it right shut.
Nobody likes to see that type of behaviour, but at the same time, that situation was blown out of proportion by some. Give it a rest. These things can happen in the heat of the match, it's not like the guy made a habit of it, or was mouthing off in the media, whining about playing time, etc.

He's been here since 2010, what else you got?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Nobody likes to see that type of behaviour, but at the same time, that situation was blown out of proportion by some. Give it a rest. These things can happen in the heat of the match, it's not like the guy made a habit of it, or was mouthing off in the media, whining about playing time, etc.

He's been here since 2010, what else you got?
Disrespecting your coach once is more than enough.

- - - Updated - - -

It was Alessio. At least get that right.
It's still right, he went off at his coach. That's pretty low.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

It's still right, he went off at his coach. That's pretty low.
So did Tevez at Man City. But "hey, it was Mancini. He deserved it." Or "it was Man City, them scums."

Look at Quag, trying to kill Alessio.

Attachments

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
:lol:

Listen, holier than thou, if you've played competitive sports you know that there are moments when emotions get the best of people. It's just that if it happens on the big stage, the media/fans can obsess about it, and re-digest it ad-nauseum. The reality is this shit happens quite a bit, and the important thing is how the situation is handled/resolved. In this case, the parties involved moved quickly past the incident, and so should you.

It's not what you want to see, but it's also silly to blow one relatively minor incident out of proportion. Tell me this: Specifically, what did Quagliarella say that got you so upset?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
:lol:

Listen, holier than thou, if you've played competitive sports you know that there are moments when emotions get the best of people. It's just that if it happens on the big stage, the media/fans can obsess about it, and re-digest it ad-nauseum. The reality is this $#@! happens quite a bit, and the important thing is how the situation is handled/resolved. In this case, the parties involved moved quickly past the incident, and so should you.

It's not what you want to see, but it's also silly to blow one relatively minor incident out of proportion. Tell me this: Specifically, what did Quagliarella say that got you so upset?
As I recall he didn't touch the pitch for the next few months.

Added to that, he refused a transfer in January which landed him a lot more time off the pitch.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15,070
    Marotta was seen after a dinner with Cairo yesterday. New meeting today and apparently Quag said yes already.

Today Torino plays their first friendly, so they might push for the deal to finalize before their second friendly.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
    As I recall he didn't touch the pitch for the next few months.

Added to that, he refused a transfer in January which landed him a lot more time off the pitch.
    Yeah, like I said -- resolved quickly, see the link.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/1243393/juventus-fabio-quagliarella-punished-for-rant

Also, you recall wrong. November 25th was the match against Milan, he sat out the next 3 games before coming on again as a substitute. Then he played a part in 7 matches in a row, before he was sat down for a bit of a stretch in February, because he had only scored once over those previous 7 matches.

Edit: Here's his match log http://www.espnfc.com/player/19667/fabio-quagliarella?season=2012

If you want to whinge about this, and make shit up, go right ahead. Oh, and nice job answering my question about what Fabio said that you found so offensive :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)