Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So wait, Quag to Torino for 2, Matri to Milan for 12.

I guess Matri fanboys beat the Quag fanboys.
No, it just means that marotta fuked uncle fester in the ass, and nargi too.

But in no way reflects the ability and value of each player. Which undoubtely in in quags favors for being the world beater he is, at least compared to Matri

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Transfer values are a great way to determine ability. Adam Lallana cost 30m and Vidal cost about 10-12m so Lallana is definitely 3 times the player :agree:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Quagliarella the Leech. Conte made it clear he's not part of the project. Yet he refused all offerts since last summer.
And now he is even forcing a Torino transfer. What a hateful one. Srsly. We cured him for 8-9months where he coudn't set a foot on the pitch and that's how he repay us back.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Quagliarella the Leech. Conte made it clear he's not part of the project. Yet he refused all offerts since last summer.
And now he is even forcing a Torino transfer. What a hateful one. Srsly. We cured him for 8-9months where he coudn't set a foot on the pitch and that's how he repay us back.
:tup:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,915
    What did people expect to see? Not only that he never played for a year, but his contract expires next year.

It's only laughable to think people though he's worth 7-8mln.

We're asking for 4mln and that's probably the most we can hope for, rightfully so. It's Quagliarella.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    They want us to cover part of his wages and offer just 2m :lol:
    source? i thought they already agreed personal terms with him?
    i don´t expect us to get a lot of cash out of this transfer tbh. quag will probably reject anything else and torino knows that.
    can´t really hope for a lot more than 3m maybe? which would be fine imo. i was praying for 10m out of vucinic and quag... would be close enough,

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    What did people expect to see? Not only that he never played for a year, but his contract expires next year.

It's only laughable to think people though he's worth 7-8mln.

We're asking for 4mln and that's probably the most we can hope for, rightfully so. It's Quagliarella.
    I think it's retarded to cover half of his wages and sell him for 2m. If they decide they're covering his wages on their own then I don't care. 2m will be enough then.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,918
    I think it's retarded to cover half of his wages and sell him for 2m. If they decide they're covering his wages on their own then I don't care. 2m will be enough then.
    I saw one article and it says they offered 2 while we ask for 4mln. I didn't see anything about his wages.

However it's funny that people expected 6mln+ for him. Some even mentioned higher numbers.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    I saw one article and it says they offered 2 while we ask for 4mln. I didn't see anything about his wages.

However it's funny that people expected 6mln+ for him. Some even mentioned higher numbers.
    Meh I don't care how much we take for him. IMO it's more important to take him off our books and you won't achieve that by agreeing to pay half of his wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)