Fabio Quagliarella (14 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Quagliarella : “ Fiorentina? It’s one of the options and who knows whether I will really return to wearing a Viola shirt.I was very happy in Florence and the fans always showed me affection. We’ll see what happens in the summer.”

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well at least people will stop accusing him if being a leech. Coz like I said in Jan, he probably wanted a permanent solution and wanted to win another scudetto with the club. In a recent interview he even said that there's nobody like Juve. Good player, sad to see him go, but the club has to move him and Vucinic out to usher in the next level of players as the team and project and ambitions grow.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Well at least people will stop accusing him if being a leech. Coz like I said in Jan, he probably wanted a permanent solution and wanted to win another scudetto with the club. In a recent interview he even said that there's nobody like Juve. Good player, sad to see him go, but the club has to move him and Vucinic out to usher in the next level of players as the team and project and ambitions grow.
I will miss him. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)