Fabio Quagliarella (8 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Parma is sooo underrated. Surprisingly for some, but they are able to succeed in Europe, as their squad is just full of experienced and decent players like Cassano, Paletta or Parolo. If they do right moves in the upcoming summer, don't lose their coach, they will manage to pass group stage easily.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,763
    Parma is sooo underrated. Surprisingly for some, but they are able to succeed in Europe, as their squad is just full of experienced and decent players like Cassano, Paletta or Parolo. If they do right moves in the upcoming summer, don't lose their coach, they will manage to pass group stage easily.
    They are capable of doing that at the moment. However, Parma every summer buys like 15 new players, who knows if they will sell their current team. Also, we all know how Italian clubs take EL. Even if they get an easy group I'm not gonna be surprised if they finish 4th, just because they don't care about the competition.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    They are capable of doing that at the moment. However, Parma every summer buys like 15 new players, who knows if they will sell their current team. Also, we all know how Italian clubs take EL. Even if they get an easy group I'm not gonna be surprised if they finish 4th, just because they don't care about the competition.
    It might change from next season though, since the winner of EL will get a CL spot.

The likes of Inter and Fiorentina will have to take it more seriously.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
    From next season Europa League winner will automaticly qualify to CL, so I think that from this point every italian team should treat EL seriously. For teams like Lazio, Parma and Fiorentina it gonna be the only way to get to the Chamipions League - through winning Europa League. Passing group stage is easy, if you won't snub your rivals, the problems will arise in knockout stage.

Anyway, I expect from Parma to gather more co-efficient points than Udinese used to :D

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,768
    From next season Europa League winner will automaticly qualify to CL, so I think that from this point every italian team should treat EL seriously. For teams like Lazio, Parma and Fiorentina it gonna be the only way to get to the Chamipions League - through winning Europa League. Passing group stage is easy, if you won't snub your rivals, the problems will arise in knockout stage.

Anyway, I expect from Parma to gather more co-efficient points than Udinese used to :D
    Yeah, I didn't know about that before j0ker mentioned. I think thats great and hopefully clubs take it seriously now.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Yeah, I didn't know about that before j0ker mentioned. I think thats great and hopefully clubs take it seriously now.
    I think if nothing else, it keeps the clubs relevant in Europe with some exposure and allows teams to stay competitive when vying for international talent, even at a lower level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)