Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I understand him wanting to leave due to his undoubtedly extremely limited playtime next season, but I'd be hard pressed to come up with many players that would make better 4th/5th strikers for Juve. He's without a doubt an incredibly useful sub to have around.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Quagliarella was absolutely wasted this season... the guy is so talented.

Lazio should be right dimension from him. I can see him thriving there and scoring tons of goals.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Parma is once again pursuing Juve striker Fabio Quagliarella, who has been marginalized from the bianconeri’s future plans. Parma has pursued him in the past, their sporting director Leonari holds him in high regard- but the situation has a big variable. Should Parma get UEFA’s approval to participate in the Europa League they would look to close the deal with Juve. Lazio is another team interested in the Juve striker, whose future appears away from Torino.
-GDM

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
Parma would be a good destination for fabio. he would play European football hopefully (go to hell uefa) and I'm pretty sure he's better than amauri so he would start

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Could have been playing for Lazio, instead he'll go into obscurity with Palermo. Greedy, greedy caracta.

Wonder if Palermo or Parma can even pay above 1m a year in salary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)