• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Miles ahead than lolswald.

That play when he received the ball with the chest, dumming the defender and shooting was pure sex.
Also served Tevez the goal on a plate....

Our hero quags!

Nov 17, 2012
Comes on, assists, nearly assists a 2nd time, and nearly scores...

FFS, why so much hate for Quag. He's the only guy on this team with hunger, killer instinct and bundles of self-belief. It is a travesty he won't be going to Brasil, considering in the last WC he was one of only half a dozen Italian players who played with any heart, belief or desire to speak of... Plus, he is without doubt our ace up the sleeve; how many times he's come off the bench and made the difference, or scored a wonder-goal that's placed us in an advantageous position?

I want to see Quag regularly, and for that to happen it appears likely, given further reinforcement of our forward-line, that he will have to leave. He may accept a bench role here, maybe not, in any case I'll be sad to leave. We have to consider that he did chose to come to Juve when we were on the dregs and an unfashionable destination, and people will say what they may, but Quag has been very helpful in our pursuit of silverware.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Comes on, assists, nearly assists a 2nd time, and nearly scores...

FFS, why so much hate for Quag. He's the only guy on this team with hunger, killer instinct and bundles of self-belief. It is a travesty he won't be going to Brasil, considering in the last WC he was one of only half a dozen Italian players who played with any heart, belief or desire to speak of... Plus, he is without doubt our ace up the sleeve; how many times he's come off the bench and made the difference, or scored a wonder-goal that's placed us in an advantageous position?

I want to see Quag regularly, and for that to happen it appears likely, given further reinforcement of our forward-line, that he will have to leave. He may accept a bench role here, maybe not, in any case I'll be sad to leave. We have to consider that he did chose to come to Juve when we were on the dregs and an unfashionable destination, and people will say what they may, but Quag has been very helpful in our pursuit of silverware.
I think he'd still add a lot to the team if he stayed even wi our plans to revolutionize the attack. But I think he wants to play with a bit more regularity and I'd go as far as saying he has been very unlucky with his stint at the club coz he hasn't really been given his due.

Even the peeps who thought he's not a team player and doesn't get along with anyone, just needs to look at him in the celebration pictures and videos. This means as much to him as it does to a player who has been more integral to the team this season. Just goes to show that he cares about the club. I think I even saw him climbed on Alessio in one of the celebratory pictures. :lol:

I'm definitely sorry to see him go, because you can tell he's a player with great heart and temperament. And such players normally are in their element when they find the backing of the club - which Quag hasn't entirely found here - and it could be argued, for no fault of his.

Wish him great luck, and it's no small feat to have been our European go to guy at Juve, despite not being a starter. Big game player, and i wish him all the success elsewhere.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Giovinco out, Osvaldo out - Quag in and we get 3 points. Really hard for some "juventini" to understand

- - - Updated - - -

He-s the best on the bench that we have, deal with it haters

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I'd rather keep Giovinco... he is one of a kind and is a homegrown player (something that is way more important than you guys think.. just look at City.. they are willing to upgrade the contract of Boyata... a very shitty defender)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Boyata played 600 minutes or something like that.... the match that he played (and i saw) he was very bad... and got a yellow card and a yellow/red card for 2 stupid fouls...

now they are extending his contract and giving him a payrise of 130%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)