Fabio Quagliarella (6 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We really don't need 5 strikers if there are no long-term injuries, so I wouldn't be against the move if we parted with him, maybe Quag has a monster half-season (of which he's perfectly capable of) and gets a last minute ticket to Brazil. With Rossi out injured, Balotelli and Osvaldo having the season they're having and Totti being a big question mark, Prandelli should consider Quag as an impact player. But only if Lazio pay-up either now or in the summer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Let's not sell anyone who can still make an impact from now until the summer, Quags is part of that, we still have three competitions to play.

Summer, that's different...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If I was Prandelli

Rossi (if fit)
Balotelli
Quag
Berardi (at least preliminary squad)
Cassano/Totti

Di Natale/Gilardino :)/) would be next choice probably...

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not sell anyone who can still make an impact from now until the summer, Quags is part of that, we still have three competitions to play.

De Craplie
Midget boy
Islaturd

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

In the summer it's either almost for free or at the end of August when the desperation kicks in, but that's a gamble. Quags in an awesome player, but lets face it, no one pays cash for forwards over 30 in Italy unless they really need someone to save their season.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
In the summer it's either almost for free or at the end of August when the desperation kicks in, but that's a gamble. Quags in an awesome player, but lets face it, no one pays cash for forwards over 30 in Italy unless they really need someone to save their season.
I don't think it would be a problem to find a suitor abroad.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Yea, I tend to agree with this. We shouldn't also forget the fact that are options to bring someone in our a but more limited, especially someone capable of being as impactful, while having to settle into a new environment, mid-season.

The Europa and Coppa are still to play for, and we'd be none the wiser if we held on to him IMO. I think we should retain Quag. No bias. :D

- - - Updated - - -

If he moves in the summer, I think he'll move abroad. New York, Totenham and the likes. Although, I still think his situation is linked to Gio and Vucinic who are also on the sales list. Let's see how their deals play out.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Is it because we held on to him instead of Matri or is it because you dislike him?

Is it because he hasn't delivered for the club or is it because you dislike him?
It's because it should have been done 3 years ago.

app lazio are willing to offer 7-8M in January and to give Quag a 1.5M contract
What a steal that would be by us. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)