Fabio Quagliarella (19 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
That's just gross exaggeration. For one Llorente hasn't played enough for us to know how good he can be when he's really off form. Vucinic on his off day has made the difference between losing and winning by pulling a goal out of nowhere. The same can be said about Quag to a lesser extent. On paper of course Llorente is the better fit. But games aren't played on paper my friend :D
This. And talking about Llorentes recent finishing form, he should have scored a hat-trick against both Genoa & Catania...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That's just gross exaggeration. For one Llorente hasn't played enough for us to know how good he can be when he's really off form. Vucinic on his off day has made the difference between losing and winning by pulling a goal out of nowhere. The same can be said about Quag to a lesser extent. On paper of course Llorente is the better fit. But games aren't played on paper my friend :D
I was talking about them during an off game. Quag stinks it up every game and sometimes manages to bail himself out with a goal. Vucinic is lazy when having a bad game and he has been with us for 3 years now. We know his limitations. I like Vucinic but I see Llorente and Tevez being the way to go.

All I want to see is a clear separation between the starters and the bench. No more useless rotations that only do harm to our attack more than anything.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I was talking about them during an off game. Quag stinks it up every game and sometimes manages to bail himself out with a goal. Vucinic is lazy when having a bad game and he has been with us for 3 years now. We know his limitations. I like Vucinic but I see Llorente and Tevez being the way to go.

All I want to see is a clear separation between the starters and the bench. No more useless rotations that only do harm to our attack more than anything.
So was I.
And all I'm saying is that Llorente has not done enough to warrant the 'starter' tag. He isn't even fit enough to play 3 games a week yet. At the end of the Catania match he was completely knackered. He can't be a starter just because of his past exploits, he has to earn it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So was I.
And all I'm saying is that Llorente has not done enough to warrant the 'starter' tag. He isn't even fit enough to play 3 games a week yet. At the end of the Catania match he was completely knackered. He can't be a starter just because of his past exploits, he has to earn it.
I agree completely.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
fabio and tevez are good for attack
Llorente is good save and Be replaced with fabio
govinco is better compare with liorente because hes very fast ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)