Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
Twitter:
Conte: Quagliarella will be avaliable, he's recovered and trained yesterday. We're still waiting on Lichtsteiner and Vucinic. #ParmaJuve

Really hope that Conte will start Quaglia-Tevez upfront against Real. Would love it ! :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No. I'd keep Nando, give Tevez a free role, and slap Quag on one of the wings against Madrid.

Quag to score two games in a row after his comeback. :cronios:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Twitter:
Conte: Quagliarella will be avaliable, he's recovered and trained yesterday. We're still waiting on Lichtsteiner and Vucinic. #ParmaJuve

Really hope that Conte will start Quaglia-Tevez upfront against Real. Would love it ! :D
Hope not. I would love it if Conte finally decided to show that Llorente and Tevez are our first options and Quag, Gio and Vuci are bench players. No more fuckin' rotations in attack. We rarely ever see rotations in midfield or defence and they have been our 2 best positions. I think we got something good going on with Tevez and Llorente if we give it time.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The only person guaranteed a start in attack is Tevez. And that's because he's earned it. The rest have to fight it out for the second spot. I acknowledge that Llorente is a better player and suited to our tactics than the rest, but he still has to earn that spot. He showed great promise vs Genoa and then pulled a bad performance vs Catania. He's being given continuity. If he can't make it count, I won't hold it against Conte if he tinkers with the setup again.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The only person guaranteed a start in attack is Tevez. And that's because he's earned it. The rest have to fight it out for the second spot. I acknowledge that Llorente is a better player and suited to our tactics than the rest, but he still has to earn that spot. He showed great promise vs Genoa and then pulled a bad performance vs Catania. He's being given continuity. If he can't make it count, I won't hold it against Conte if he tinkers with the setup again.
Llorente is better than the rest especially since he offers more when he's having an off game than lazy Vucinic, irrelevant Quag and lightweight Giovinco. Whatever happens Llorente is still strong as fuck, great with his back to goal and a nightmare in the air for the defenders. And all of this is without me mentioning his main ability which is his finishing skills.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hope not. I would love it if Conte finally decided to show that Llorente and Tevez are our first options and Quag, Gio and Vuci are bench players. No more fuckin' rotations in attack. We rarely ever see rotations in midfield or defence and they have been our 2 best positions. I think we got something good going on with Tevez and Llorente if we give it time.
I'm not sure Llorente has done quite enough to cement that spot, yet, although I do agree with the point you made in your next post.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Llorente is better than the rest especially since he offers more when he's having an off game than lazy Vucinic, irrelevant Quag and lightweight Giovinco. Whatever happens Llorente is still strong as fuck, great with his back to goal and a nightmare in the air for the defenders. And all of this is without me mentioning his main ability which is his finishing skills.
That's just gross exaggeration. For one Llorente hasn't played enough for us to know how good he can be when he's really off form. Vucinic on his off day has made the difference between losing and winning by pulling a goal out of nowhere. The same can be said about Quag to a lesser extent. On paper of course Llorente is the better fit. But games aren't played on paper my friend :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)